Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I Will be at the game this sunday in qualcom stadium.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Went to a jags game there a few years ago which we lost miserably!

I just wanted to say that because I am a jax. Native and love our jags...

this message board, the daily dose of o-zone and ALL OF U PEOPLE are very special to me.

if u watch or listen to the game this sunday?

Ill be wearing my 5 jersey

AND I WILL NOT SIT DOWN NOR SHUT UP DURING THE WHOLE GAME.!!!

I can not wait to see our guys on the field....
Get 'em.
You probably will sit down and shut up when Blake is intercepted or fumbles again. He is going to make more rookie mistakes because it is his first game as a starter. But I fully expect him to play much better than Chad ever did.

Quote:You probably will sit down and shut up when Blake is intercepted or fumbles again. He is going to make more rookie mistakes because it is his first game as a starter. But I fully expect him to play much better than Chad ever did.
Lol very possible I will sit down as u mentioned. ..

But I dont doubt...Blakes going to have me roaring at the top of my lungs...
Quote:Get 'em.
Yes sir ...I will
Going to that stadium will make you really appreciate Everbank Field. 

Quote:I Went to a jags game there a few years ago which we lost miserably!

I just wanted to say that because I am a jax. Native and love our jags...

this message board, the daily dose of o-zone and ALL OF U PEOPLE are very special to me.

if u watch or listen to the game this sunday?

Ill be wearing my 5 jersey

AND I WILL NOT SIT DOWN NOR SHUT UP DURING THE WHOLE GAME.!!!

I can not wait to see our guys on the field....

Represent us well senor.
Quote:Yes sir ...I will

I really wanted to make this game but it just didn't work out for me. I think a few dozen Jacksonville folks are traveling to it as well.
Quote:You probably will sit down and shut up when Blake is intercepted or fumbles again. He is going to make more rookie mistakes because it is his first game as a starter. But I fully expect him to play much better than Chad ever did.

Can we change your name to DebbieDowner?

Nobody has said that Blake is already crowned king.  But good QB play, which is what he's done whenever he's played, will make the team better.  We should be able to compete and may be able to scratch out a win if things roll our way.

One thing I look at with QB play is Yards per Attempt.  Every time Blake has played he's been at or over 9 yards per attempt.  That's top third of the league if he keeps that up.  I'm not saying he will, but I'm not saying he won't either.  
I'm going to be there as well Smile

Luckily, I think most fan bases actually like Jag fans.  That said, I do know that the SD vs Oakland game brings out the worst in SD fans so regardless of what you do, use common sense.

Quote:Luckily, I think most fan bases actually like Jag fans.  That said, I do know that the SD vs Oakland game brings out the worst in SD fans so regardless of what you do, use common sense.

Everyone likes us because we aren't perceived as a threatening team, even to Raiders fans.

I've been to the last two Jax@Oak games. No problems whatsoever. I usually tailgate with them too.
I'll be there as well, win or lose... seeing the new era of BB5 playing will keep a large grin on my mug.  Big Grin