Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman undergoes surgery to add third breast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woman undergoes surgery to add third breast

<div>
A US massage therapist has gone to extreme lengths to become a reality TV star, undergoing surgery to add a third breast to her chest.

The Florida woman, who goes by the name Jasmine Tridevil, said she spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago after finally finding a doctor willing to perform the operation.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/09/22...HffKXsu.99
</div>

Boobage for everyone!!!

I've always believed a third one in the middle of the back was ideal for slow dances.
Quote:I've always believed a third one in the middle of the back was ideal for slow dances.

[Image: 14wvckj.jpg]
Trip Nips and Double Cleav.

Interesting
I went to Rekall?

Her reasoning is so stupid and such a poor excuse. It's all about attention. 100%.

Quote: 

<div>Woman undergoes surgery to add third breast

<div>
A US massage therapist has gone to extreme lengths to become a reality TV star, undergoing surgery to add a third breast to her chest.

The Florida woman, who goes by the name Jasmine Tridevil, said she spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago after finally finding a doctor willing to perform the operation.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/09/22...HffKXsu.99
</div>

</div>
I saw that on Facebook, so weird that she claims to hate men hitting on her so she's a third boob... yeah thats going to work...
Quote:I saw that on Facebook, so weird that she claims to hate men hitting on her so she's a third boob... yeah thats going to work...

Would most guys be excited by a third boob?
The kind of guys you dont usually see in public places...

You know they have a lot of men with weird desires ,....  i heard of some people that only date others in costumes called furrys or something or other..

Quote:The kind of guys you dont usually see in public places...

You know they have a lot of men with weird desires ,....  i heard of some people that only date others in costumes called furrys or something or other..

Guess she's going for the "freak" factor!
Quote:Would most guys be excited by a third boob?
In most instances, the guy IS the third boob. 

This young lady is an idiot. 

Wait until they're hanging down by her knees :teehee: :woot: :whistling:

pffff this is old news, Syfy had 3 boobie ladies decades ago!

Update

Three-breasted woman a triple hoax?

Quote: 

Update

Three-breasted woman a triple hoax?

I wonder if she actually said "lol" when answering questions about her prior arrest? 

After watching her Q&A video, she sounds like the kind of idiot who would actually say "lol" during a conversation.  Her ultimate goal is to get a reality show on MTV.  Setting the bar pretty high. 
Regardless I'd still hit it.
Quote:Regardless I'd still hit it.

Please keep all Ray Rice jokes in their appropriate thread, thanks.. 
Quote:Guess she's going for the "freak" factor!
Most likely attention getter... seeking fame & fortune at the cost of her health (body)
Lol, when trying to pull off a hoax and your luggage is stolen....do not list three artificial implants as missing items.