Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I wore my new BB#5 jersey today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I live in central Illinois, I don't get a chance to see live telecasts very often, so today I wore my new Bortles jersey for the first time and after a miserable first half I was proud to be wearing it.

Is it authentic with twill stitching or a screen print replica? Where did you get it from? What color is it?

I want one but can't find black authentic on NFL Shop.

It's the black nike replica from the NFL shop. $100 is pricey enough for me for the few times a year I will wear it.

Quote:It's the black nike replica from the NFL shop. $100 is pricey enough for me for the few times a year I will wear it.

Why not wear it every week we play?
*Starts slow clap* Im going to order mine soon. Recently relocated to Ohio for work, might just be the only Jags fan there
Quote:*Starts slow clap* Im going to order mine soon. Recently relocated to Ohio for work, might just be the only Jags fan there

You will need NFL Sunday Ticket to watch almost every game if you are like me and prefer to stay home.

Money is the only reason not to buy a white #5 jersey tonight. The cost is ridiculous.
Ive got a white authentic Shorts, a black replica Blake and finally got some sense and bought a Black mid grade with MY name on it. Altogether ive spent about $240 on jerseys this year.
The first 2 games I was at functions that required a more formal attire. 

MoJagFan - 5 years in STL for work. Yeah Sunday ticket is only way to see Jags more than once. Was a long time in the Midwest suffering the relocation talk.

Quote:Ive got a white authentic Shorts, a black replica Blake and finally got some sense and bought a Black mid grade with MY name on it. Altogether ive spent about $240 on jerseys this year.

How did you get an authentic jersey for less than $295? I can't find Blake anywhere except NFL Shop.
Quote:The first 2 games I was at functions that required a more formal attire. 

That sucks. I guess if you record a game you can wear the jersey while watching it.
Quote:How did you get an authentic jersey for less than $295? I can't find Blake anywhere except NFL Shop.
Bought it in Korea.  You tell them what you want and they make it.  Cost me $50.
Quote:It's the black nike replica from the NFL shop. $100 is pricey enough for me for the few times a year I will wear it.

I got the authentic with my name on it, because the way this Defense is playing.. i'm expecting a call any day now...

:thanks:
Quote:Bought it in Korea.  You tell them what you want and they make it.  Cost me $50.
That's usually what I do.  Ebay has pretty good deals for that.
Yep sunday ticket is the way to go especially all the way up here in Canada.

My birthday is Thursday and i get to open my brand new bortles jersey for the TNF.

And again on sunday.

Go Jags!!
Rookies...

I bought my God Son an BB5 authentic jersey for his Born Day and he just turned ONE... He wears it often...

Step Up Your Game People...

NH3...
Quote:Rookies...

I bought my God Son an BB5 authentic jersey for his Born Day and he just turned ONE... He wears it often...

Step Up Your Game People...

NH3...

Hope you got it a little big for him so he can grow into it a little!
I can wait to deck out my child in Jag gear. I'm sure a BB jersey will be part of his or her attire.
Football Fanatics has a page warning people of counterfeit jerseys. They say no officially liscensed merchandise is made in China and if it is not officially liscensed, the quality sucks.

So does that mean I am wasting my money if I order a $21 nylon jersey with tackle and twill stitching that was not made in America?

Quote:Football Fanatics has a page warning people of counterfeit jerseys. They say no officially liscensed merchandise is made in China and if it is not officially liscensed, the quality sucks.

So does that mean I am wasting my money if I order a $21 nylon jersey with tackle and twill stitching that was not made in America?

I wouldn't chance it unless they have good reviews on their return policy.
Pages: 1 2