Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tony Gonzalez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA!!!!!!
Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA!!!!!!

By the single "J" in your laugh, I'd guess you were a 1/10th hispanic? 
Quote:By the single "J" in your laugh, I'd guess you were a 1/10th hispanic? 

I have been trying to learn Spanish, so maybe that's what happened.

Either way, your math skills are nothing short of impeccable. 
[Image: spam5.jpg]

Quote:I have been trying to learn Spanish, so maybe that's what happened.

Either way, your math skills are nothing short of impeccable. 

And I got called a drop out last night.. What do they know?.. 
Quote:[Image: spam5.jpg]

I would never do such a thing.  (like eat spam)

The Tony Gonzalez scandal is clearly the best scandal is the NFL has going right now.  
Wanna share with the rest of us that have no clue what he did?
Quote:Wanna share with the rest of us that have no clue what he did?

As dumb as it is, I'm not sure I can explain exactly what happened without breaking the rules of decency or whatever it is.  But I'll say this.  I was watching football ... on some station or something, and Tony Gonzalez was the analyst.  

Tony mentions something that,  don't get me wrong, I am in 100% full support of.  But it did come across as a bit out of context in the conversation.  

It's possible he had a typo of the mouth or something, but it's also possible he followed J-LOs Instagram account recently and couldn't handle what he was seeing.  
Quote:As dumb as it is, I'm not sure I can explain exactly what happened without breaking the rules of decency or whatever it is.  But I'll say this.  I was watching football ... on some station or something, and Tony Gonzalez was the analyst.  

Tony mentions something that,  don't get me wrong, I am in 100% full support of.  But it did come across as a bit out of context in the conversation.  

It's possible he had a typo of the mouth or something, but it's also possible he followed J-LOs Instagram account recently and couldn't handle what he was seeing.

I get you now! Maybe he was donkey watching? Wink
A simple google search resulted in a video of what was said, and I laughed.

Sometimes you do just have to talk about it.