Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is horribly embarrassing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate Henne with a passion.

This team is a JOKE... I HATE HENNE

Henne doesn't ask to start. The coaches make him.

Calm down u know what to expect bro. I do feel your pain though hopefully we can at least be competitive
Gus Bradley is this team's problem. Guy needs to go. already lost the locker room. dude is a straight [BLEEP] [BLEEP]

this is already looking pathetic... the colts are moving down the field with no problems. Luck has lots of time in the pocket. Our secondary still looks lost. Our offense is doing consecutive 'three-n-outs'.... this game isn't even worth watching. If I had tickets, I'd want my money back... 

the moral of this is that....

the world's largest scoreboard and swimming pools do not make up for a non-competitive football team.

Ok branch
We need help on our offense... is there anyway to say it plainer???

I can't say I blame people for booing this offense right now....

They need to BOO LOUDER... 

Bradley's act has worn very thin.  The team is no better today than when he got here.

GUS juice isn't WORKING!

I have a jaguars tattoo. I think I'm going to get something inked over it. (serious)

Did you hear the crowd? WE WANT BORTLES!! WE WANT BORTLES

I guess I'm the only one thoroughly enjoying this game?
Quote:I guess I'm the only one thoroughly enjoying this game?
I'm sure there are plenty of Colts fans that do too.
It isn't just Henne. This entire team is stinking it up. Bortles can't play defense. Bortles can't run block. Still, it is time to put in Bortles because fans are starting to revolt.

At some point the NFL have to be concerned with this product, it's so bad.

When is enough enough?
Rah rah rah rah rah..... Competition...... Rah rah rah rah..... Buying in.... Rah rah rah rah.......
Pages: 1 2