Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Jaguars WILL NOT win because they cannot convert on 3rd down or score more than 14 pts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They also can't run the ball, which is why I think we will be 0-3 after today.

Just my thoughts.
Word
Way to go making your own thread that would fit into literally every thread about this game ever.
What HE said......

Quote:Way to go making your own thread that would fit into literally every thread about this game ever.
The bulb of the OP does not burn very bright.

Brought to you by....Captain obvious
Quote:The bulb of the OP does not burn very bright.

Turn out the lights... the party is over.
Well, he's right.  And that is the point isn't it?  Starting a topic that is specific for discussion?

The OP is stating that we stink on 3rd down.  There is no other thread that has that as the original topic.  Therefore, why bump a thread that isn't as specific?

Back on topic...

In regards to 3rd down competency, we've shown no ability to be successful.  I'm worried we won't score a TD this week, but who knows, if the game plan calls for utilizing Denard on stretch  plays, and maybe trying to find quick passes to WRs, we may have a chance.

If I am correct, M. Brown is gonna get alot more reps this week.  He runs good routes but has issues with drops.  If he can step up, we might have a chance of sustaining drives.  That's provided we don't go crazy and start running Gerhart to the outside.  

Anything can happen.  

If we lose to an 0-2 team at home everybody needs to be fired and the stadium needs to be demolished.

My supreme intelligence supercedes all. 

At least now I don't have to watch the game.

We're down to 2 healthy TE. Just put the extra Tackle in at TE on 1st down. It could very well make a yard/yard and a half difference in the run game.
Just as I said. 

Quote:Turn out the lights... the party is over.

You're a boring neophyte
But Bortles can do it!