Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sad news: Rob Bironas, 36, passes away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bironas was nearly automatic during his time in Tennessee and I don't think there was a single fan in the division that didn't hate seeing him trot out onto the field and kick 10 field goals and ruin our day.

My thoughts are with his family. I can't imagine being in their position right now.

Single-car accident apparently.

http://fansided.com/2014/09/21/former-ti...es-age-36/

Wow, that is so sad. RIP Rob. 

Damn. Life can be over just like that.
Very sad. Never seemed to miss on the field
Terrible news. RIP
OMG, Terry Bradshaw's son-in-law too. Married TBs daughter in June.

Wow. Only 36 years old too. Thoughts and prayers are with his family.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl.../16002043/
Rest In Peace, Mr. Bironas. Such a shame to see someone go as such a young age.

Hate to see anybody so young lose their life.

RIP

Very sad and unfortunate news.
Huh.  I had no idea that he was married to Terry Bradshaw's daughter.  

R.I.P.

Very sad. He was pretty good for the tacks.

Very sad news.  RIP and my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Bironas was always a lock for me on my fantasy teams. That guy was pretty much automatic for the longest time.. So sad he passed.. Played a great NFL career and its also sad he won't be around to enjoy his NFL retirement.. RIP..
R.I.P.

Sad RIP.

Wow very sad news. RIP.

Such a shame at his age
Prayers for his family!

Very sad news.   A tragedy. 

This really hit home.   Five days ago,  Rob Bironas was one of 3 kickers that had a tryout with the Lions because of the ongoing struggles of Nate Freese.  

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rob Bironas' family and others that were close to him.   While I didn't know much about Rob Bironas as a person outside of football,  I was impressed with him as a kicker for many, many years.   Few,  if any were better over the last decade. 

Pages: 1 2 3