Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If the Jaguars win.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If the Jaguars beat the Colts, will the perception people have of this team totally change?
No. They will still feel the same until BB starts turning our franchise in the right direction. Until then we will continue to be the same team...
What? That makes no sense.

Quote:What? That makes no sense.

What part is confusing you?
This post is somewhat confusing. It doesn't make much sense.

Quote:This post is somewhat confusing. It doesn't make much sense.

I get it. He's saying if we beat the colts, will the normal nfl fan/media consider us a better team vs the bottom feeders we are now.
Well we have won against many other teams and they still view us as the worst, so I don't think it will change much at all.

Quote:I get it. He's saying if we beat the colts, will the normal nfl fan/media consider us a better team vs the bottom feeders we are now.

And will the fan base be reassured about the direction of the franchise?
Quote:Well we have won against many other teams and they still view us as the worst, so I don't think it will change much at all.

They're talking about the teams perception this season. They have not beaten anyone yet.
We would be a 1-2 team who beat a 0-2 team at home. The only perception that would be changing would be about how good the clots are.
Lets face it, 1 win would be a great start, but we need consistency. Just being consistantly competitve would be enough for a lot of fans right now.
Quote:Well we have won against many other teams and they still view us as the worst, so I don't think it will change much at all.

What do you count as many? 2? 4?
4 or more wins, invasion.

As the saying goes "What have you done for me lately?"
Of course a win would change the perception of the Jaguars or any team for that matter.  Just like a loss the following week would change the perception in a negative way.   A team is never as good as a win suggests and as bad as a loss suggests.   But the scoreboard is the overriding factor when it comes to perception.  
Guys, you need to stop answering JaguarsWomen. I am the real JaguarsWoman that most people call JW for short. The other person is a fake.

I wouldn't worry about that...
Quote:  A team is never as good as a win suggests and as bad as a loss suggests.   
That's good news because the loss to Washington last week suggested this team is really, really bad.
Quote:I wouldn't worry about that...

Would not worry about what?
Anyone who could make us believe she was you

Pages: 1 2 3 4