Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jacksonville vs Tampa Bay from 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqYN0vO4kC8

Just a short video compilation of the game between the Bucs and the Jags in 2007. I thought that I might post it so that we can all reminisce from when we last had a real team, and when the Bucs last went to the playoffs. This one sure was a nail biter that's for sure.

To go along with that. Here's our roster from 2007. Madden style.

http://youtu.be/VQsvRL6dg-U
To those of you who find this all so pointless, there's this' ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and that's about all I have to say anymore.... period.

Funny. I was going to post something about Tampa. But only for the fact that we may not be the worst. The Thursday night game was horrendous for Buc fans. Falcon starters out in 3rd quarter. That was as bad as I've ever seen.

It was like some college games.
Quote:To those of you who find this all so pointless, there's this' ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and that's about all I have to say anymore.... period.

Try to show something being pointless by being pointless.

It's Saturday night. Get out.
Both teams also had nice uniforms before Nike ruined them
Can't watch the video, but isn't that the game Garrard was injured so we had to start Quinn Gray? I remember thinking we didn't have a chance that game, but we ground it out and ran the ball well that game. Those were the days...
Quote:To go along with that. Here's our roster from 2007. Madden style.

Man do I miss like 90% of that roster. If I could trade our defense for that I would in a heart beat. We were feared back then. It's crazy how things change.
Quote:Both teams also had nice uniforms before Nike ruined them

^this. Miss the old unis. My favorite were all black and teal jersey with white pants...the good ol days.
That roster was semi-decent. And it's amazing how we actually went to the playoffs with it.

Quote:That roster was semi-decent. And it's amazing how we actually went to the playoffs with it.

Garrard was solid that year, and our defense could stop anyone, except the 18-1 patriots. Can't see how you think they snuck into the playoffs.
Our receiving core was really weak and we had a declining Fred Taylor. MJD, Garrard and some of our Defense (Mike Peterson, Donovan Darius, Stroud, Henderson) carried us in many of those games.

Quote:^this. Miss the old unis. My favorite were all black and teal jersey with white pants...the good ol days.
Helmets were better too
Quote:Helmets were better too

The new ones are well...god awful
Quote:Can't watch the video, but isn't that the game Garrard was injured so we had to start Quinn Gray? I remember thinking we didn't have a chance that game, but we ground it out and ran the ball well that game. Those were the days...

Ya, Quinn Gray started. This was the first pro game I ever went to. My brother is a Bucs fan so we had to go. So many people were trash talking on the way in. Was dead quiet in the way out.
Quote:Our receiving core was really weak and we had a declining Fred Taylor. MJD, Garrard and some of our Defense (Mike Peterson, Donovan Darius, Stroud, Henderson) carried us in many of those games.

Fred was outstanding in 07.
Quote:To go along with that. Here's our roster from 2007. Madden style.

http://youtu.be/VQsvRL6dg-U
Aint that the 2006 roster? 
Best roster we've had since golden era.

Memories.... They seem to have faded some but i remember some highlights...

Edit: Whoops.