Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joeckel's future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joeckel might be gone in the off season, but if he stays, where will we see him play for the Jaguars?

Beachum has done enough to keep the LT slot (barring injury) and left guard might be the obvious opening, but how about a move back to right tackle, to replace Parnell? He might get to avoid the top pass-rushers there and it might suit his strengths better?
I was thinking he'd move north.

To Cleveland. 

I think he'd try to shoot for T money elsewhere.

Otherwise, he'll have to ask and compete for G money here.

Joeckel's...

...future....... hmmmm....
I don't care, as long as it's not in Jacksonville. If he is here, I hope his position is the bench.

He better be asking his agent to find him a job somewhere.

He's done here...

He has a future in mass transit.

[Image: 2wfo0h2.jpg]

I heard hes been working on his wist flipping motion for when he starts flipping burgers.
Quote:He has a future in mass transit.

[Image: 2wfo0h2.jpg]

I'm not sure he tends to be a bit unsteady. What good is a turnstile lying on its back.
Quote:I'm not sure he tends to be a bit unsteady. What good is a turnstile lying on its back.

Dirty turnstile movie 'actor'?

[Image: 14c9y5l.jpg]
As bad as he's been, he's no worse turnstile than Todd Fordham.

Todd Fordham even gave turnstiles a bad name.

The Joke's last laugh.

Quote:As bad as he's been, he's no worse turnstile than Todd Fordham.

Todd Fordham even gave turnstiles a bad name.

We've had a lot of bad play at OT. How quickly they forget.

Quote:We've had a lot of bad play at OT. How quickly they forget.
Whimper, the one after whimper, it was pretty bad for awhile I guess you could  even add Britton to the list and even before him it wasn't any better.
Quote:Whimper, the one after whimper, it was pretty bad for awhile I guess you could  even add Britton to the list and even before him it wasn't any better.

Salaam, "Baby Boselli," Kawhiff Barnes, Trashos... all nothing to write home about.
He is going to need a lot of steroids.

http://www.ask8ball.net/

"My sources say no."

Quote:Salaam, "Baby Boselli," Kawhiff Barnes, Trashos... all nothing to write home about.

I've watched the Jags from their inception. As bad as Joeckel was, no one in the NFL (as far as I'm concerned), was as bad as Salaam. He just stood there as defender after defender ran circles around him. 
Running a sandal store in eastern Montana with Bob Babich
Quote:I've watched the Jags from their inception. As bad as Joeckel was, no one in the NFL (as far as I'm concerned), was as bad as Salaam. He just stood there as defender after defender ran circles around him.

I'd take Salaam every day of the week over Guy Whimper.
Pages: 1 2