Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: McFarlane Figure Customizers In Jacksonville?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All

This is my first post here was wondering if there was anyone else in town that did sports figure customization. I made this for my office, had Blake sign his figure at camp. Was curious if there were others in the hobby in the Duval area

Thanks

[Image: 952E1D46-CC58-4706-8AFE-63837C240C9A.jpg]

[Image: Signature.jpg]

Whut is that?

Quote:Whut is that?
It's an action figure that I made of Marqise Lee and Blake Bortles was wondering if anyone else in Duval participated in the hobby
Did you use actual grass on that first one?
Quote:Did you use actual grass on that first one?

It's actually blades of grass for model train sets sprayed with lacquer
Quote:It's actually blades of grass for model train sets sprayed with lacquer

That's cool
Thanks I'm working on a cyprien and gerhart at the moment
Really cool man I've never seen anyone do that before. Your could sell those at a flea market, well i dunno the nfl likeness maybe not? But anyways really cool.
Quote:Really cool man I've never seen anyone do that before. Your could sell those at a flea market, well i dunno the nfl likeness maybe not? But anyways really cool.

Thanks for the compliment I know folks that sell them on eBay I do it for fun each one takes about 15-25 hours.
Quote:Thanks for the compliment I know folks that sell them on eBay I do it for fun each one takes about 15-25 hours.

You should do the classics Fred Taylor, tony b, Donavon Darius
Quote:You should do the classics Fred Taylor, tony b, Donavon Darius

Freddy is available pre made <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.ebay.com/itm/McFarlane-Toys-NFL-2005-Super-Bowl-XXXIX-Fred-Taylor-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Chase-/121254136721?_trksid=p2054897.l4275'>http://www.ebay.com/itm/McFarlane-Toys-NFL-2005-Super-Bowl-XXXIX-Fred-Taylor-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Chase-/121254136721?_trksid=p2054897.l4275</a>

I'll post some photos when I'm done with gerhart and cyp

Also followed you on the twitter