Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 94-23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is how bad the colts outscored us in the last 3 games.  Will it be more of the same and get embarrassed at home or will this team dig deep and find a way to play solid football?

I actually think our defense will keep us somewhat in this game. The offense however will probably continue to suck
The only combined score I care about now is 75-10. We have to stop doing what we did the last 6 quarters.

I think that will be the actual game score.

Quote:I think that will be the actual game score.

Well, 24 points would certainly be an improvement for the offense.
The Colts will be so confused at how bad Henne is, that they'll forget how to actually play defense. The bright sunny day will also be too much for them to handle on the sidelines (jk all it does is rain here in jax) and  Trent Richardson will have worse yardage than Toby. I'm predicting 3-0 jags.

How deep of a dig are we talking?
Quote:How deep of a dig are we talking?

Six Feet
Quote:I think that will be the actual game score.
You think we'll score that many? 10's a lot for this offense...
As the week has progressed, so has my optimism. I now think the defense keeps us competitive, and Henne starts us out strong like the Eagles game. But at the end, it will be too much to handle.

24-21 Colts
Defense will try their best to hold them. Offense will struggle to score more than 6 pts. 

No matter the score the Jags will lose again. It seems to be our destiny.
121-39  after tomorrow.

We play worse at home for whatever reason so expect a lot of heartache tomorrow
Quote:We play worse at home for whatever reason so expect a lot of heartache tomorrow
agreed

Everbank "Where every other team has an advantage"
Quote:121-39  after tomorrow.

27 - 16 Colts.

And -1 to you, for making me do math.
Quote:agreed

Everbank "Where every other team has an advantage"

Yep, the home field disadvantage.