Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Missing Driver Says He Woke Up In A Field Of Donkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Missing Driver Says He Woke Up In A Field Of Donkeys

A driver who went missing after a one-car rollover in New Mexico says he later woke up in a field of donkeys.

KOAT-TV reports ( http://goo.gl/qybzKn ) New Mexico State Police say the driver called 911 seven hours after investigators failed to find any victims from the crash in Roswell late Friday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/17...weird-news

He ended up in Tijuana?
Quote:He ended up in Tijuana?

Hopefully he wasn't the star of the show.
​"…woke up in a field of donkeys."

How I feel if I wander onto this board without coffee in the morning.  Especially after two losses in the Jaguars forum. 

Hmmmm.  Field of Donkeys.  It does have a ring to it.  Anyone want to start a noise punk band? 

Our first album can be all "Flock of Seagulls" covers but loud, trashy and heavily distorted. 

Sammy???
Quote:​"…woke up in a field of donkeys."

How I feel if I wander onto this board without coffee in the morning.  Especially after two losses in the Jaguars forum. 

Hmmmm.  Field of Donkeys.  It does have a ring to it.  Anyone want to start a noise punk band? 

Our first album can be all "Flock of Seagulls" covers but loud, trashy and heavily distorted. 
"Field of Donkeys: If you lose, they will come"
Quote:"Field of Donkeys: If you lose, they will come"

Now that's just nasty.
I knew a guy in Orlando that got into a one car accident in Orlando because he was out drinking. He crawled away without anyone seeing him into a canal and swam to the river. He said it was cold as could be that night, but he had enough sense to know he was going to get a DUI. He stayed there all night...next morning, he comes out and tells the police where he is.

He basically said he got knocked out and somehow ended up where he did. No questions asked.
Quote:​"…woke up in a field of donkeys."

I can dig it.
Didn't Kevin Costner star in that movie?
Is this a political discussion?

I noticed this was in Roswell NM, he could always say he was abducted by Aliens.......... :teehee: