Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tight End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need one. How can we fix this? Who is available?

We're going to look into FA to pick one up. Clay Harbor is expected to return Sunday, so I don't think we'll be looking for two TE's.

Practice Squad
Pay Julius Thomas
Marcel Jensen will probably be activated. 

Quote:Marcel Jensen will probably be activated.

If Cyp is healthy, Prosinski will finally be cut.
There should be some sort of celebration at the stadium for when Prosinski is cut..
Quote:If Cyp is healthy, Prosinski will finally be cut.

Naahhh man. Pros is like the human cockroach. No coaching change, no GM change, no poor play, and I'm pretty sure even a nuclear bomb could not unseat him from the roster
Quote:Pay Julius Thomas
this^
Quote:Naahhh man. Pros is like the human cockroach. No coaching change, no GM change, no poor play, and I'm pretty sure even a nuclear bomb could not unseat him from the roster
lol
Quote:We need one. How can we fix this? Who is available?

Right before I clicked I said we don't have one. Sure enough we agree. We had a giraff sighting last week, that's about it.
Quote:There should be some sort of celebration at the stadium for when Prosinski is cut..

Lol
Quote:There should be some sort of celebration at the stadium for when Prosinski is cut..

Not at the stadium, but certainly in many living rooms.
help isn't on the way.  this is the team bradley and Caldwell built. and the one we will be subjected to.

Hoping to see Jensen step on to the field and do something. That would be neat Smile
It's Jensen time.

Tebow...

Quote:Marcel Jensen will probably be activated. 
Well, I got that one right.  Is Egnew next?   (since Shuler is hurt)

Quote:Naahhh man. Pros is like the human cockroach. No coaching change, no GM change, no poor play, and I'm pretty sure even a nuclear bomb could not unseat him from the roster
some players play just good enough to justify making the roster during pre-season... but then go on to be a 'weak link' during the regular season, season after season. That kinda' defines Prosinski. He's pretty good at special teams, but he's demonstrated that that's about all he's good for; which would make me think twice about him next season...
Pages: 1 2