Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars record this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Serious poll, what do you think the Jags record will be this season? Based on the plan of Henne playing the season as per the plan.

0-16
Don't see us winning until Bortles, Cyprien, Cecil, and Marcedes are playing.

Hard to go 0-16; we'll probably win 3 or 4 again.  Repeat of last year.  

What week does Blake get the reigns?  That effects my decision.

Hurns hurt, very unfortunate.
Quote:What week does Blake get the reigns? That effects my decision.

I'll say the same.
This is based on Henne playing the season as the coaches/GM have said.

I don't see this team winning a damn game with Henne, and Gerhart starting
Quote:This is based on Henne playing the season as the coaches/GM have said.
2-14
The Gabbert experiment is over. I mean Henne ( I really cannot tell the difference)

After today's performance I don't see any team on our schedule we could beat.

0-16... sorry the Redskins aren't good and we have found our old habit of not being competitive.

Gus Bradley's coaching record...

Is that the worst percentage record in the NFL of coaches with 16 games or more?

Khan has a terrible record as owner.

Caldwell has a terrible record as GM.

Bradley has a terrible record as coach.

But the fans of this city have supported all three and gotten nothing in return except a big scoreboard.

There isn't a worse team in the NFL. These Jags just don't have the ability to beat anyone. We are worse than the 2012 squad. 

I don't thinks its all Gus' fault. The team is just bad and that's the way it'll be. You could put any other coach on this team and they would suck too. That last time-out call to kill Allen Hurns was painful to watch though...

Quote:I don't thinks its all Gus' fault. The team is just bad and that's the way it'll be. You could put any other coach on this team and they would suck too. That last time-out call to kill Allen Hurns was painful to watch though...

How about the timeout at the end of the first half?

How about the timeout he should have called last week before the Sproles play.

His second year is off to a disastrous start.
Quote:Khan has a terrible record as owner.

But the fans of this city have supported all three and gotten nothing in return except a big scoreboard.

Nothing? At all? We don't have a shiny new QB and a bunch of very young players who need to mature? Nothing is your answer? :whistling:

Quote:Khan has a terrible record as owner.

I've never liked Khan as the owner since Day 1...
Pages: 1 2 3