Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is this what "Efficiency" looks like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forget the offense, it's not fair to the defense to keep Henne out there week after week. Unless something changes quickly this game, idk how you sit bortles next week.
The defense is getting killed
Absolutely killed
Efficient, in that, we go from playing offense to defense in a heartbeat.

Our defense is awful
Why do I support this team week in and week out, year after year?  

Gawd awful!
Quote:Why do I support this team week in and week out, year after year?  

Gawd awful!
It is ugly. Ugly across the board.

Not one person is doing their job today.
This staff is running out of excuses. Bad defense for a defensive minded coach, sitting your best qb. Looking real incompetent right now. Another week of the the laughing stock of the league.
One of the worst couple of quarters of football I've seen, from both offense and defense.  Our secondary and OL are performing like high school players.

Well guys, if "avoiding blowouts" was the only goal this season, we cant even freaking do that.
This is badddddddd. Had to stop watching this one

55-0 in the last four quarters and counting... It takes a team effort to pull that off!

Quote:55-0 in the last four quarters and counting... It takes a team effort to pull that off!
When you put it like that...sad, sad, sad
On a positive note, next week we get to see them blow chunks on the worlds largest video screens
Bottles has to be in after half time. Pressure off, inexcusable if not
This is what a joke of an offensive line and 5 dropped passes looks like.  It's also what a terrible QB looks like as well.

Henne is going to force the coaches hand to put the kid in sooner than they wanted to.  

Quote:The defense is getting killed
The secondary is embarrassing and I blame a lot of that on coaching
this is not improvement by any stretch of the imagination
Bradfield needs to go. The guy keeps blocking Linder's man allowing the outside guy to come in clean leaving Linder standing there blocking no one.

What is the NFL record for single game sacks against?  I think we're going to make a run at it today.  OL looks really bad.

EDIT: 12

Pages: 1 2