Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: start bortles..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
cant take no more of chad thurston hollow the third.. hes ruining us..

He's awful. They can't make any more excuses for it. He didn't even give lee a chance. That's not a starting qb throw. Idc how bad our line is. Maybe it's just the defense has no respect for henne
He's awful. They can't make any more excuses for it. He didn't even give lee a chance. That's not a starting qb throw. Idc how bad our line is. Maybe it's just the defense has no respect for henne
Quote:He's awful. They can't make any more excuses for it. He didn't even give lee a chance. That's not a starting qb throw. Idc how bad our line is. Maybe it's just the defense has no respect for henne

agree once bortles plays they seem to get fired up.. henne though is a different story..
This is hard too watch

I cant stand this knowing wed be in this game with bortles
i hope this game is a wake up call to Gus man and go ahead and start the kid. What else do we have to lose at this point? His message he preaches is only going to do so much for so long. 

Should've happened week 1, yet we continue to trot Henne out there.

What's the definition of insanity...

Quote:Should've happened week 1, yet we continue to trot Henne out there.

Exactly. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It's beyond insanity... It's stubbornness and retardation.

With the beating Henne is taking Bortles will be starting because Henne will get hurt.

Quote:Should've happened week 1, yet we continue to trot Henne out there.

good point! Thats how i feel watching the same jags over and over smh.
No way they can keep up the "Henne gives us the best chance to win". I'd take Scobee slinging them over Henne
He is getting sacked because he won't get rid of the ball.  3 steps let it go.

I'm not a huge believer in the whole "he'll lose his confidence argument", but being blunt, if I could choose a QB to take these beatings, I'd choose Henne. Sorry, it's just the way it is. Based on the ineptitude I see right now, whoever is playing WILL GET HIT, and I'd spare BB.

Quote:I'm not a huge believer in the whole "he'll lose his confidence argument", but being blunt, if I could choose a QB to take these beatings, I'd choose Henne. Sorry, it's just the way it is. Based on the ineptitude I see right now, whoever is playing WILL GET HIT, and I'd spare BB.
He's being hit because they're blitzing 8 guys. They know he's incapable of making them pay for doing that. Bortles would make something happen, and they'd have to play their standard way. The O-line can't block 8 animals.
Not going to happen.
I'm starting to change my thinking. I was all for starting Henne because he is a veteran and we'd allow Bortles to start but these teams are playing him like they used to play Garrard. If the don't respect the qb then the whole offense is going to look bad.

That is what we are seeing right now. The rookie might as well take his lumps right now.
Starting Bortles right now would be the worst decision you could make.
Sack 10....jesus christ.

Quote:He's being hit because they're blitzing 8 guys. They know he's incapable of making them pay for doing that. Bortles would make something happen, and they'd have to play their standard way. The O-line can't block 8 animals.
You may be right, but I don't want to risk a blown knee and spending the first part of 2015 on the PUP/IR (to return). Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but that's what I'm feeling right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4