Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Free samples, freebies & what-nots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">Not trying to spam, just spread the word... for whoevers into this sort of thing.

<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"> 

<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">I started a blog where I post a lot of freebies daily - it's a not-for-profit site (which means I don't make any money from the site or anything).

<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"> 

<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">Right now there's an offer for a free razor, free hemp seeds, free stickers & free nutrition supplements.  I update daily with 1 or 2 handpicked freebies.  I hope you guys enjoy getting free pretty good free stuff!

<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">Freebie Kiwi

<p style="font-family:'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"> Just sharing the love with my peeps!! [Image: smile.png]

I likey. Thanks for posting!
I'll risk showing my ignorance but what's with the "toasted hemp seeds" is that something you eat? 

The Harry's one for the razor doesn't seem to work, bummer.

Quote:The Harry's one for the razor doesn't seem to work, bummer.
Was just about to post that. I did already receive an email from them though....
Quote:I'll risk showing my ignorance but what's with the "toasted hemp seeds" is that something you eat?

Yep. Its something those on health food kicks would enjoy since its supposedly pretty good for you.
Quote:Yep. Its something those on health food kicks would enjoy since its supposedly pretty good for you.

Yea i googled it after posting guess you can't legal grow it state side even thought it's not marajuana just to close for the Feds. Stupid.
Cool idea.  I'll keep checking it.

I don't know what over half the stuff is, but will jump on it when I want something.