Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thee Hammy's keep on coming/Marqise Lee injures his
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does kind of sound like they should be looking at their streching/warmups...

I guess Robinson will be asked to step it up now.

..then again maybe they shouldn't ask him to do anything until game day...
Quote:Does kind of sound like they should be looking at their streching/warmups...

Maybe we should hire a yoga instructor?
Hopefully it's nothing that lingers too much. We need all our guys out there.
Richard Simmons is the best instructor in the nation.  Seriously, why not reach out to Richard Simmons to instruct the players on stretching and cardio?  The $$ we spend on bring him on the staff will save millions of $$ in salaries from having to bring people in to replace our IR players.

Or Billy Blanks.

Billy Blanks is not encouraging enough.  We need to bring in happy upbeat people.

More reason not to throw Bortles to the wolves.  No one out there to catch it except the 'next guy up', who at this point is Hurns, Brown and Robinson (who may still be hurt).

Thy hammies are to much for thee

Quote:Billy Blanks is not encouraging enough.  We need to bring in happy upbeat people.

[Image: 1369946878395.cached.jpg]
Quote:I'd hit it.  I was looking for confirmation that this was really a chick but I think pic3 confirm my inquiry.
I knew the epic camel toe would win you over. 

http://prancercise.com
Stop drafting players with hamstrings!!!1
Quote:I'd hit it.  I was looking for confirmation that this was really a chick but I think pic3 confirm my inquiry.

lol
I'm already on double secret probation so now I need to edit my upper post so rollerjag doesn't ban me again.

I've never had trouble with a hamstring. Sign me
Cecil Shorts is contagious.
I'm getting tired of all these hamstring injuries. Now Hurns will be double or tripled and there will be no other threat on the field to throw to. I hope it's minor and he can come back with Cecil. I'd really like to watch us burn the Redskins D.

Edit: Marcedes was limited today due to his hamstring as well.

Count on Hurns getting a lot of targets this week.

We really could use Steven Hill right now
Pages: 1 2