Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Ray Rice Jersey For Sale on NFL Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: zQFzTiC.jpg]

Laughing

Now I feel bad for laughing that............

LOL

That's funny right there, I tell you hwut.

Official jersey of the show, Cops..
Lol, nice

Edit: what was that action figure they had on SNL about 15 years ago?
I LOL'd :yes:

LOL...

New NFL Jersey? Wife Beater?

That was before the fact...

NH3...
OMG OMG OMG...Finding humor in the abuse of women. Dont let the Bch bunny see this.  :o

This one slipped right on by the PC politzei

Greg Hardy and Jonathan Dwyer suing for copyright infringement.
So what's a hubby beater. Hope Solo fashion? Leather vest with Madonna bra with brass pointees on the breast?
Quote:Official jersey of the show, Cops..

I was watching COPS one night. The police had a man (wearing a shirt like the one in the OP, of course) in cuffs while they were talking to him, when suddenly another man comes up and cold-[BLEEP] him before yelling "Nobody hits my sister unless he's married to her!".
Quote:I was watching COPS one night. The police had a man (wearing a shirt like the one in the OP, of course) in cuffs while they were talking to him, when suddenly another man comes up and cold-[BAD WORD REMOVED] him before yelling "Nobody hits my sister unless he's married to her!".

What wasn't mentioned was he was the one who hit her. Was it filmed here on the west or north side?

But, really, you just can't make that up. Plus, they vote...or are allowed to, live amongst us and are a source of entertainment in the form of Wal Mart shopper photos.
Quote:OMG OMG OMG...Finding humor in the abuse of women. Dont let the Bch bunny see this.  :o

Child abuse jokes, domestic violence jokes...why don't you start a thread about kicking cute little puppies and then you can hit the trifecta of being a complete feminine hygiene apparatus. :thumbsup:
Quote:Child abuse jokes, domestic violence jokes...why don't you start a thread about kicking cute little puppies and then you can hit the trifecta of being a complete feminine hygiene apparatus. :thumbsup:
I didn't start this thread. What kinda apparatus you talkin here , the triple headed gas powered one you have, the pull start fuel injected model?
Quote:I didn't start this thread. What kinda apparatus you talkin here , the triple headed gas powered one you have, the pull start fuel injected model?

You've been playing in your mothers toy drawer again, haven't you? I'm sure she doesn't like you using her toys!

You're old enough to get your own now you know!
Quote:You've been playing in your mothers toy drawer again, haven't you? I'm sure she doesn't like you using her toys!

You're old enough to get your own now you know!
Awesome. Momma jokes. But hey, I'll leave this alone, since Mom passed away last year.

After watching you in the video, I realize how this issue hits home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNa9kqq8mk
Quote:Awesome. Momma jokes. But hey, I'll leave this alone, since Mom passed away last year.

After watching you in the video, I realize how this issue hits home.

I bet you have a huge video collection...got to get some lovin somewhere, even if only from yourself.
Quote:Awesome. Momma jokes. But hey, I'll leave this alone, since Mom passed away last year.

Why is everyone's momma always dead when she's brought into a scuffle? Is that the proverbial "kick to the wedding tackle"?  Are you sure she's dead? Maybe she just ran away..
Pages: 1 2