Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Megyn Kelly leaving fox news for nbc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Interesting, wonder if it has anything to do with her opposition to trump during the primary?

I haven't watxhed much cable news lately so I didn't know she was leaving until I happened to see it last night. I turn on Hannity to see the wikileak interview and caught the end of her show.

Wonder if NBC is trying to balance out their newscast that would be a good thing.
I saw a headline earlier that she wanted $25M per year from FOX to stay.  I don't know how true it is and I can't get back to it because drudgereport.com is down right now.

Quote:Interesting, wonder if it has anything to do with her opposition to trump during the primary?

I haven't watxhed much cable news lately so I didn't know she was leaving until I happened to see it last night. I turn on Hannity to see the wikileak interview and caught the end of her show.

Wonder if NBC is trying to balance out their newscast that would be a good thing.

I think it has nothing to do with Trump. This is show biz.

It has everything to do with Kelly joining a "real" news organization. I assume she sees herself as a journalist. Plus they probably told her they'll make her a star. NBC/Universal has a lot more to offer than FOX. Plus, she can now be seen by many people younger than 65!

I see Megan Kelly as the next Katie Couric. 
I almost fell over when I saw she was being paid $20M a year. Holy crap!!!

The writing seemed to be on the wall this last election cycle. She seems to better fit in with the opinion channels like NBC, ABC, and CNN.

Quote:I saw a headline earlier that she wanted $25M per year from FOX to stay.  I don't know how true it is and I can't get back to it because drudgereport.com is down right now.

Drudge getting DDoS'd for the third time in a week? Interesting.
Quote:I think it has nothing to do with Trump. This is show biz.

It has everything to do with Kelly joining a "real" news organization. I assume she sees herself as a journalist. Plus they probably told her they'll make her a star. NBC/Universal has a lot more to offer than FOX. Plus, she can now be seen by many people younger than 65!

You are such a bitter little troll, lol. You call the MSM "real" news when their deceipt and lies were the main catalyst for Trump being elected?
Quote:I think it has nothing to do with Trump. This is show biz.

NBC a "real" news organization?   :blink:

She is a journalist and a very good one.

I feel bad for her in a way because rather than having millions of viewers she'll only have dozens.
Quote:You are such a bitter little troll, lol. You call the MSM "real" news when their deceipt and lies were the main catalyst for Trump being elected?

You no doubt fall right in the middle of the FOX demographic. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

StoudCrowd1 calling anyone a "bitter little troll" (that the best you got?) - irony. But I'm sure you don't understand the concept. 
Quote:You no doubt fall right in the middle of the FOX demographic. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

StoudCrowd1 calling anyone a "bitter little troll" (that the best you got?) - irony. But I'm sure you don't understand the concept. 

Election night told you everything you needed to know about the honesty of certain media outlets. Fox was the only major network I saw where the results were not delayed 30 minutes to an hour. I am 38, so clearly I don't fall in the middle of your perceived FOX demographic.
Quote:Drudge getting DDoS'd for the third time in a week? Interesting.

That's the first thing that came to my mind.  It just came back up.

Here's the link to the headline that I saw on there.  I don't know how credible the source is though.
Quote:NBC a "real" news organization?   :blink:

She is a journalist and a very good one.

I feel bad for her in a way because rather than having millions of viewers she'll only have dozens.

But so many of those millions are in nursing homes. So it will come out about even.

And when is an interview show person a journalist? That's like calling Rush or Sean a journalist. Come on - they're entertainers. And they are paid as such.

Is Matt Lauer a journalist? She and Kelly make $20 million +.
Quote:But so many of those millions are in nursing homes. So it will come out about even.

And when is an interview show person a journalist? That's like calling Rush or Sean a journalist. Come on - they're entertainers. And they are paid as such.

Is Matt Lauer a journalist? She and Kelly make $20 million +.

I am more surprised Matt Lauer makes $20 million.
Quote:Election night told you everything you needed to know about the honesty of certain media outlets. Fox was the only major network I saw where the results were not delayed 30 minutes to an hour. I am 38, so clearly I don't fall in the middle of your perceived FOX demographic.

Just because you are 38 doesn't mean you don't think like the elderly. Your posts clearly show you to be a "get off my lawn!" kind of guy.

Sorry, but you just are.
I'm very interested to see who the FNC hires to replace Megyn Kelly in the prime time slot.

Typical liberal stereotype of those they don't agree with.

Actually, Megyn is a lawyer with an undergraduate degree in political science.  I guess you could say that she's more of an anchor than a reporter.

Quote:I am more surprised Matt Lauer makes $20 million.

Well you shouldn't be. Do realize how much The Today Show makes for NBC/Universal? And Kelly is going to make them many more millions. And she doesn't need to know how to hit a curve ball or throw a 30 yard sideline out pattern.
Quote:I'm very interested to see who the FNC hires to replace Megyn Kelly in the prime time slot.

I bet she's a blond. And hot.
Quote:Just because you are 38 doesn't mean you don't think like the elderly. Your posts clearly show you to be a "get off my lawn!" kind of guy.

Sorry, but you just are.

Sorry, but you've got me all wrong. "Get off my lawn" people do not sequence Christmas lights on their house to music for neighborhood children to enjoy.

I'm just a regular guy on the wrong end of 30 with a good career who hates lazy people. Label it as you wish.
Quote:Just because you are 38 doesn't mean you don't think like the elderly. Your posts clearly show you to be a "get off my lawn!" kind of guy.

Sorry, but you just are.

I don't get the liberal hate for seasoned citizens.
Damn...I'm in the wrong business.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5