Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote for Allen Hurns for Rookie of Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hurns is up for Pepsi Rookie of the Week. Get in your votes! http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2014/R...ting_pepsi
I voted.   I was looking for a Rookie of the Quarter site but didn't see one.

voted again

just voted ~ 20x

Quote:just voted ~ 20x

Lol, I voted 10 times. There's no way he doesn't win. First 2 catches in league are TDs, what!?
Quote:Lol, I voted 10 times. There's no way he doesn't win. First 2 catches in league are TDs, what!?

He deserves to win, but the Jaguars are not a popular team, so it's quite possible he won't.
We need to vote for him a lot because Bradley Roby was the guy who made the game-saving stop Sunday night and more people know about him than Allen Hurns.

Quote:LOL, I voted 10 times. There's no way he doesn't win. First 2 catches in league are TDs, what!?

Not only that, but they were difficult catches because the ball was underthrown and totaled 116 yards. You can't ask for a better start to a career for a WR . . .except he also dropped easier passes on the way to a loss.
Quote:He deserves to win, but the Jaguars are not a popular team, so it's quite possible he won't.

I think Bradley Roby will win because he played at night when everybody was watching and as a first round draft pick, many people knew about him. Most people probably are thinking, "Who is Hurns?" because he was undrafted.
Quote:I think Bradley Roby will win because he played at night when everybody was watching and as a first round draft pick, many people knew about him. Most people probably are thinking, "Who is Hurns?" because he was undrafted.

Yes, because media exposure during the game really drives folks to these polls a couple of days later.
Just voted like 30-40 times
Quote:Yes, because media exposure during the game really drives folks to these polls a couple of days later.
The points Hurns put up for fantasy football will help him too. He's been getting a lot of love in fantasy
Hurns should win bc of the attention fantasy players have been giving him.  

Quote:The points Hurns put up for fantasy football will help him too. He's been getting a lot of love in fantasy

Yeah, I noticed on NFL.com the player shown for a fantasy article was wearing a Jaguars uniform.
Quote:Hurns should win bc of the attention fantasy players have been giving him.  

He should win because only one other receiver started his career with two touchdown catches and his were sensational.
I say if Hurns gets another 100 yard game, and another TD Sunday, we have something to be excited about in a Jags WR.  JB did not count because he can't stick around...

Quote:I say if Hurns gets another 100 yard game, and another TD Sunday, we have something to be excited about in a Jags WR.  JB did not count because he can't stick around...

I am already excited about #88.

What was his yardage total? How many catches did he have after the touchdowns?
I voted 20 times
Quote:I say if Hurns gets another 100 yard game, and another TD Sunday, we have something to be excited about in a Jags WR.  JB did not count because he can't stick around...

JB doesn't count because he never, ever appreciated the opportunity given to him long enough to get his act together.

Hurns is the real deal and we're lucky to have him

Oh and i'm still hammering the vote site which is what you should ALL be doing instead of pposting here.

4 receptions 110 yards and 2 TDs.  Not to shabby... :thumbsup:

Pages: 1 2 3