Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sons Of Anarchy Final Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm pumped, ready for Jax to go DARK What's the over under on the body count tonight?

I'll set the line at 15 over or under? I'll go over! This season's gonna be a BLOOD bath no doubt.

A lot of story lines are going to be brought to a brutal conclusion.  I'm betting Sutter leaves Jemma's departure for the finale, but you know that's going to happen.

Quote:A lot of story lines are going to be brought to a brutal conclusion.  I'm betting Sutter leaves Jemma's departure for the finale, but you know that's going to happen.

I think that'll be the big build up, Jax finds out mid season and the build up to him offing Jemma OR him getting offed himself is the finale.

edit: Thank you for fixing the title
I think he survives the series and goes off on some vision quest at the end. 

Quote:I think he survives the series and goes off on some vision quest at the end. 

Boooo Jax has to die, it's the only way to end the series!
Im going to have to binge on last season, I don't remember much of it lol, just the final episode. 

I just read a prep article for the season premiere.  Expect a lot of gruesome stuff in the first 2 minutes and the last few minutes of the show tonight. 

Here's the article giving 7 things to know about the premiere.

Gemma will become the object of hate too. 

** closing eyes, plugging ears ** I don't wanna know nothing going in!

Marilyn Manson...white supremist in jail with Jax?

The Beautiful People.
Not the body count I was expecting but holy crap is there no lie Jemma won't tell?
Peg Bundy is beyond dead. I felt pretty bad for the asian kid at the end. 

I thought episode one was pretty lame.  Weak writing.  Not even sure I'll watch the rest.  Plot is pretty convoluted at this point.  Just a bunch of senseless lies and violence.  Hard to find anyone worth rooting for. 

Quote:Boooo Jax has to die, it's the only way to end the series!

Based on how the episode last night wrapped up (and holy cow for what happened!), it seems pretty likely Jax won't quite make it to the end of the final episode.  Sutter has been cleaning house over the last few episodes.
Quote:I thought episode one was pretty lame.  Weak writing.  Not even sure I'll watch the rest.  Plot is pretty convoluted at this point.  Just a bunch of senseless lies and violence.  Hard to find anyone worth rooting for. 

It all came back together as the season progressed.  It was convoluted and disjointed at the time, but it cleared up over the last 3 or 4 episodes.
Quote:Based on how the episode last night wrapped up (and holy cow for what happened!), it seems pretty likely Jax won't quite make it to the end of the final episode.  Sutter has been cleaning house over the last few episodes.

Yea i expect the last episode to end with Jax walking into the room that he meets Mr Mayhem then fade to black Sopranos style.
Yeah.  Jax is going to die before the episode ends next week.  Last night's episode was crazy, but expected.  I think the whole club is going to get wiped out, but I'm probably wrong.

Quote:I thought episode one was pretty lame.  Weak writing.  Not even sure I'll watch the rest.  Plot is pretty convoluted at this point.  Just a bunch of senseless lies and violence.  Hard to find anyone worth rooting for. 

I was worried, too but it's really come together as the season has come along.  Several of the most powerful scenes of the series, IMO. 
I have this show on my Netflix queue. It's the next show I wanna watch on there. Never seen it before, but seems like something I'd like.

We say goodbye to a great show tonight, and I have no doubt Sutter will make certain all story lines are wrapped up.  There are only a couple left to deal with, and Mayhem awaits a certain character. 

It's been so hard to avoid the spoilers online but I made it to the end without knowing any spoilers!

I expecting the ending will be jax walking casually to meet mayhem with a smile on his face then fade to black.
Pages: 1 2