Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Time to move on, Washington's up next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well obviously that was tough to watch, but I didn't expect to win the game to start with.  There was a lot of bad, but a lot of good also and the best half of football i've seen in a long time. 

I fully expect a win this weekend against Washington.  I believe the coaching staff will work out some issues, the D will smother Washington's O and we will come out with a win.  23-14.

Go Jags!

This is just what we needed!  Whinefest over.  I think most Jag fans before the start of the season would be pretty happy coming back to Jacksonville 1-1 with a chance to tie or take the lead in the division (depending on what texans and titans do these next  2 weeks).
Im glad yall "expect" a win this week. That will hopefully speed up the process of Bortles starting after Sunday's results.
NO NO NO.  EAgles game collapsed.  Fire everyone! 

Quote:This is just what we needed!  Whinefest over.  I think most Jag fans before the start of the season would be pretty happy coming back to Jacksonville 1-1 with a chance to tie or take the lead in the division (depending on what texans and titans do these next  2 weeks).
Well it appears it must be more fun to whine...

I'm not sure what everyone expected, this isn't going to be an overnight thing.  1st game of year 2 of rebuild, lots of talent infusion already on display, glimpses of good.  It will take time to put it all together.  We all knew this!  Time to stop whining and stay positive.  We WILL win this weekend.

Go Jags!
Can't we dwell on the exquisite disappointment of the Eagles game for just a few days more?

Quote:NO NO NO.  EAgles game collapsed.  Fire everyone! 
LOL, oh yeah, what was i thinking!  According to this board, we should have a new front office and coaching staff after every loss. 
Tell ya what, at least our points didn't come in garbage time like last year.

Our guys went out and kicked butt the first half.

The turkeys caught some very lucky breaks (having Cyp and Poz out ) got them back in the game and the crowd into them.

Things happen >>> fast in the NF...freaking L.

Quote:LOL, oh yeah, what was i thinking! According to this board, we should have a new front office and coaching staff after every loss.

Very few, if any, have said things like that.
Quote:Very few, if any, have said things like that.
Go back to last year and continue back-tracking until 2007.
This is a game they should win. Washington is a dumpster fire with RG3.
This team WILL come together, Bortles WILL actually start one day, and we finally have a front office capable of identifying real talent.  Glass is half full.
Quote:This is a game they should win. Washington is a dumpster fire with RG3.
I completely agree.  If we lose next weekend i'll be bummed.  If we get blown out, i'll join the whinefest.  Not yet.

Quote:Go back to last year and continue back-tracking until 2007.

If you do that then it turns out the naysayers were right...
Quote:Go back to last year and continue back-tracking until 2007.

That's not helping your point.
Looks like TE Jordan Reed and DT Barry Cofield are out for them
Quote:Looks like TE Jordan Reed and DT Barry Cofield are out for them

Their back up TE came in an lit Houston's defense up though...
Quote:Their back up TE came in an lit Houston's defense up though...
Good, now we have tape!
I really don't see a win here. Washington has alot of talent on D and will probably hold us under 20. They managed to hold Houston to 17, and Fitz is easily a better QB than Henne.

With Cyp likely out and Prosinski in the game, chances are we will see another blown coverage or 2 and Washington has the playmakers to capitalize.

There is literally no phase of the game where our side has the advantage, besides maybe our D Line. Plus, did I mention we have Henne?

28-6 Washington.
Quote:and Fitz is easily a better QB than Henne.
That's simply not true.  Equivalent, slightly worse, slightly better, take your pick but they are definately on the same level.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6