Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clowney possible torn meniscus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of recovery time is that?
6-8 weeks.

Texans can't catch a break. I guess we'll only have to worry about Watt when we play them.
Quote:6-8 weeks.

I heard he was expected to miss 4-6 weeks. 
Yup, sucks for him, and the team who took him (mine), especially when we are QB deficient. That being said, I think the defense will be fine without him, however it would have been nice to have him around getting acclimated to the offense. As it stands, he will be back for most of the divisional matchups, but will again be playing catch up.

Quote:Texans can't catch a break. I guess we'll only have to worry about Watt when we play them.
If the time frame is accurate, he'll be back in plenty of time to play against us.

The earliest we play the Texans is Dec 7.
Quote:Yup, sucks for him, and the team who took him (mine), especially when we are QB deficient. That being said, I think the defense will be fine without him, however it would have been nice to have him around getting acclimated to the offense. As it stands, he will be back for most of the divisional matchups, but will again be playing catch up.

How did he look yesterday before the injury?
Quote:I heard he was expected to miss 4-6 weeks. 

Remember that thread from last week where we said he's always going to be hurt?

He always seemed to have minor injuries at SC that always kept him from playing at 100%.....he's a fun player to watch when it isn't the Jags.  Hope he can show what he can do.
Quote:Yup, sucks for him, and the team who took him (mine), especially when we are QB deficient. That being said, I think the defense will be fine without him, however it would have been nice to have him around getting acclimated to the offense. As it stands, he will be back for most of the divisional matchups, but will again be playing catch up.

Just means you'll have better chance at a QB (again) next year.
Bust.