Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts @ Broncos: Can the Indy defense hold Denver to less than 40 points?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think this one could get embarrassing for Indy. You have an already suspect defense without it's best pass rusher. I didn't see anything this preseason that would lead us to believe that the Colts will be able to run the ball. Denver gets Von Miller and Ryan Clady back. I am thinking something along the lines of 45-21.

Quote:I think this one could get embarrassing for Indy. You have an already suspect defense without it's best pass rusher. I didn't see anything this preseason that would lead us to believe that the Colts will be able to run the ball. Denver gets Von Miller and Ryan Clady back. I am thinking something along the lines of 45-21.

I would take just under 40. Somewhere in the high 30's. If there was money on the line anyway.... Haha
I say the score is around 41-28 in favor of the Broncos...

Rough game to start with in Denver. Not expecting to win this one.

How bad can they be?  40 points is hard to get to even for the Broncos offense

Quote:I think this one could get embarrassing for Indy. You have an already suspect defense without it's best pass rusher. I didn't see anything this preseason that would lead us to believe that the Colts will be able to run the ball. Denver gets Von Miller and Ryan Clady back. I am thinking something along the lines of 45-21.
Can't be any more embarrassing than having a 17 point lead for most of the game and end up getting blown out....
Quote:Can't be any more embarrassing than having a 17 point lead for most of the game and end up getting blown out....

Well it can because you Colts lot think you are one of the best teams...

Thought CW seems to be backing away from that as the game approaches
Quote:Well it can because you Colts lot think you are one of the best teams...

Thought CW seems to be backing away from that as the game approaches

I predicted the Broncos to win last week on another thread you dimwit.

You continue to show you're a dolt.

EDIT: You remember a few weeks ago when you wondered why I always called you an idiot? Yeah...

Unless the Colts can sneak Robert Mathis into the game for some pass rush I think Denver wins this one easily.

Quote:I predicted the Broncos to win last week on another thread you dimwit.

You continue to show you're a dolt.

EDIT: You remember a few weeks ago when you wondered why I always called you an idiot? Yeah...

Oh so you don't think you are a good side? I mean you are predicting a comfortable Bronco's win.

Sounds like you think the Colts are mediocre? - we are in agreement

I want Indy to loose and Peyton to throw 8 TDs to Sanders so I can dominate in FF (both are on my team)

So hard watching Manning after Henne. It's just not fair.
Quote:So hard watching Manning after Henne. It's just not fair.
If only our FO would put Bortles in the game...
Is it too early to make excuses for Luck?
Poor clots.....they really look awful in both sides of the ball. Hope Broncos put up 60.
Quote:Is it too early to make excuses for Luck?

The sun was in his eyes on that INT!
I hope this defense gets Del Rio another HC gig. Preferably in the AFC South.
Looks like that clots defense could use some of Roberts fertility medication.
This one is about to get ugly.

pats self on back for landing Manning and Emanuel Sanders on fantasy team. :yes:

Quote:This one is about to get ugly.

luck looks like popski from necessary roughness out there.
Pages: 1 2 3