Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fake Cellphone Towers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a link on these "fake cellphone towers" that are popping up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mysterious...45809.html

This an extension of a militarized police force and a government that views you the citizen as possible enemy combatants (that's how you the citizen is described to justify all of this in the NDAA). Your America is being turned into a war zone, not by some threat from over seas but from your beloved government.

The police department in Seattle has a mobile version of these cell towers (the stingray) under the 1033 program that is being used to distribute MRAP's, APC's ect...... 

Just remember NOTHING is private anymore and some IS always listening it's not a conspiracy theory anymore.

Welcome to the police state.......

The double edged sword of technological advancement....  Sad

Quote:The double edged sword of technological advancement....  Sad

Yep, this and job loss through automation
Quote:The double edged sword of technological advancement.... Sad

The existence of technology doesn't change the protections your supposed to be afforded under the constitution. It's only under the argument of America being a war zone through the ndaa is this stuff supposedly legal.
Quote:The existence of technology doesn't change the protections your supposed to be afforded under the constitution. It's only under the argument of America being a war zone through the ndaa is this stuff supposedly legal.
I'm not arguing against this point at all. All I meant was that throughout history as technology advances, the power of small groups of people to oppress large groups of people increase well, either by more advancement weaponry or by technological reliance being used against people due to over reaching powers granted by the masses to the powerful. Land of the free? Not since shortly after the revolution. 
Quote:I'm not arguing against this point at all. All I meant was that throughout history as technology advances, the power of small groups of people to oppress large groups of people increase well, either by more advancement weaponry or by technological reliance being used against people due to over reaching powers granted by the masses to the powerful. Land of the free? Not since shortly after the revolution.

I think the more people become aware the more we can fight back this stuff but it takes reaching both sides of the aisle.
Quote:I think the more people become aware the more we can fight back this stuff but it takes reaching both sides of the aisle.

Reaching across the aisle doesn't help when a large amount of the bought officials are in favor of these things. 

There will be no fight of worth any time soon. Look at the large portion of the population who label Snowden a traitor. People are not concerned. Fearmongering has worked, it's gotten people to value privacy less and less. 
Quote:Here's a link on these "fake cellphone towers" that are popping up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mysterious...45809.html

This an extension of a militarized police force and a government that views you the citizen as possible enemy combatants (that's how you the citizen is described to justify all of this in the NDAA). Your America is being turned into a war zone, not by some threat from over seas but from your beloved government.

The police department in Seattle has a mobile version of these cell towers (the stingray) under the 1033 program that is being used to distribute MRAP's, APC's ect...... 

Just remember NOTHING is private anymore and some IS always listening it's not a conspiracy theory anymore.

Welcome to the police state.......

That is very very interesting.  Thanks for posting that.  

The article doesn't say who owns the towers.  You seem to assume it's the US government.   So my question is, can you take me beyond the scope of the article and into who actually owns them?  

Purportedly the many of them are on or near US military installations.

http://money.msn.com/investing/post--mys...=ansmony11

Brings up more ways they are spying on us. 

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-myster...iscovered/

Quote:That is very very interesting.  Thanks for posting that.  

The article doesn't say who owns the towers.  You seem to assume it's the US government.   So my question is, can you take me beyond the scope of the article and into who actually owns them?  

The Blaze reports that they might not be physical towers exactly.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/...rs-at-all/

Meaning that it could be just about anyone doing this.  Something should be done about it.  Whether it's the government, scammers, or foreign countries.  
Quote:The Blaze reports that they might not be physical towers exactly.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/...rs-at-all/

Meaning that it could be just about anyone doing this.  Something should be done about it.  Whether it's the government, scammers, or foreign countries.  
It's hard to not think it's the gov or the military behind it, based on the current track record of giving exactly zero crap about the privacy of it's citizens. 
Quote:That is very very interesting.  Thanks for posting that.  

I'm not aware of an "evidence" of who owns them, but it sure fits nicely into the fusion centers and the NSA data sweeps. I believe completely its the federal government or possible local governments working on behalf of the feds doing it. Either way just think about it next time you check your bank balance from your cell phone. 
Quote:I'm not aware of an "evidence" of who owns them, but it sure fits nicely into the fusion centers and the NSA data sweeps. I believe completely its the federal government or possible local governments working on behalf of the feds doing it. Either way just think about it next time you check your bank balance from your cell phone. 
Everything done via phone or internet is at a minimum tracked and possibly recorded. Something needs to be done.
Quote:Everything done via phone or internet is at a minimum tracked and possibly recorded. Something needs to be done.

It goes further everything you do digitally is tracked and recorded, That's what the NSA Fusion centers are all about. I think the official law is withing 3 degrees of separation from a suspected individual with terrorist ties. 3 degree's puts about every single man, woman and child in the net.
Quote:It goes further everything you do digitally is tracked and recorded, That's what the NSA Fusion centers are all about. I think the official law is withing 3 degrees of separation from a suspected individual with terrorist ties. 3 degree's puts about every single man, woman and child in the net.
Yeah that is what I meant by internet... That was not the correct choice of words to express the weight of the intrusions. 

This is what happens when fear mongering pays off. We sacrifice liberties and freedoms to "fight" the other guys. I'm expecting widespread GPS monitoring in cars in the near future..... For our safety obviously. 
Quote:Yeah that is what I meant by internet... That was not the correct choice of words to express the weight of the intrusions.

This is what happens when fear mongering pays off. We sacrifice liberties and freedoms to "fight" the other guys. I'm expecting widespread GPS monitoring in cars in the near future..... For our safety obviously.

Bingo I Can't remember the exact quote but it was something about foreign wars are always the biggest reasons for losing domestic liberty.

As for the gps look up the mileage tax, it's being debated already. Because cars are more fuel efficient the government isn't collecting enough fuel tax so we need gps in cars to track mileage and tax cars by the mile driven.
Quote:Bingo I Can't remember the exact quote but it was something about foreign wars are always the biggest reasons for losing domestic liberty.

As for the gps look up the mileage tax, it's being debated already. Because cars are more fuel efficient the government isn't collecting enough fuel tax so we need gps in cars to track mileage and tax cars by the mile driven.
Yeah... I think we both know I am not all together opposed to federal taxation but this one gets all kinds of worked up. Wether for more nefarious purposes or not, the main point of it is to penalize owners of Leafs and Teslas due to no needing to purchase gas. 
Quote:Yeah... I think we both know I am not all together opposed to federal taxation but this one gets all kinds of worked up. Wether for more nefarious purposes or not, the main point of it is to penalize owners of Leafs and Teslas due to no needing to purchase gas.

Think about the hypocrisy of it, fossil fuel is bad we need alternative energy is all we've heard for how long? Private industry creates alternatives albeit costly but alternatives and government says nope still gotta pay the piper lets change the rules.
Quote:The existence of technology doesn't change the protections your supposed to be afforded under the constitution. It's only under the argument of America being a war zone through the ndaa is this stuff supposedly legal.

No, it doesn't, but it does make it a heck of a lot easier for our government to leverage that technology to do as they see fit without any intervention from the masses as they hide behind the "national security" excuse.  We've allowed them to bring us to this point, and nothing short of a straight up revolt is going to stop the government. 
Quote:Think about the hypocrisy of it, fossil fuel is bad we need alternative energy is all we've heard for how long? Private industry creates alternatives albeit costly but alternatives and government says nope still gotta pay the piper lets change the rules.
Oh trust me when I say that hypocrisy is not lost on me. It's absolutely infuriating. I am working on the design for the giga factory being built in nevada and volunteered to run the project even knowing I would be working 60-65 hours a week for 6 months or so because I believe so much in the EV car and benefits it brings both to people's pockets and to the environment, then they pull this crap. 
Pages: 1 2