Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yeah, Henne!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, Henne isn't leading us to the playoffs or winning any leaguewide accolades, but I am glad he is a Jaguar. He's been a huge help to Blake, even though it's the guy drafted to replace him and he's been a professional about it. Every time we'd see Gabbert stink it up and Henne came in, we looked like a functional professional offense. Chad doesn't get enough respect around here, but he's had a pretty good preseason, save a few drops, bad snaps, Cecil Shorts rust, and run first game plans. I want Blake as soon as possible, but Henne is still a Jag and I appreciate his professionalism and sacrifice
Quote:So, Henne isn't leading us to the playoffs or winning any leaguewide accolades, but I am glad he is a Jaguar. He's been a huge help to Blake, even though it's the guy drafted to replace him and he's been a professional about it. Every time we'd see Gabbert stink it up and Henne came in, we looked like a functional professional offense. Chad doesn't get enough respect around here, but he's had a pretty good preseason, save a few drops, bad snaps, Cecil Shorts rust, and run first game plans. I want Blake as soon as possible, but Henne is still a Jag and I appreciate his professionalism and sacrifice

Despite my opinion that Henne should not be day 1 starter, I like him and appreciate him. However I can't agree with the part about him coming in for Gabs. I just can't. Henne isn't a starting caliber QB and never has been.

Henne is a good guy to have, on the bench playing in spot duty. If he has to play for more than a few games then you're going to have problems.
I know, I know I am supposed to be positive, but I cannot. Henne is a below average QB, I have never cared for the guy. I get what Coach is trying to do, but I predict Bortles starting by week 3.... OK, OK, I am HOPING he is starting by week 3... yay Henne, REALLY? BARF...

Henne didnt play bad yesterday. So theres that. 

[Image: hennefight_medium.gif]

Quote:[Image: hennefight_medium.gif]

Boss

Haha! Can anyone remember why that dude was so pissed at Henne? And where was the O-line?
Quote:Haha! Can anyone remember why that dude was so [BAD WORD REMOVED] at Henne? And where was the O-line?

It was probably just a guy blocking him on one of his myriad interceptions.

Henne really seems more interested in having the guy on top of him than the guy seems to be interested in doing anything significant to Henne.
Wow, i don't ever remember seeing this!  If that were Brady or Manning, he would have been banned from the NFL and none of this family members would ever be allowed near a stadium.
Henne's best play as a Jaguar
Quote:It was probably just a guy blocking him on one of his myriad interceptions.

Henne really seems more interested in having the guy on top of him than the guy seems to be interested in doing anything significant to Henne.

Is supposed to be some homophobic dig at Henne?
Quote:Is supposed to be some homophobic dig at Henne?

Seriously? It's a picture of Henne clearly pulling the guy down.

With your standard what ISN'T homophobic?
Quote:Seriously? It's a picture of Henne clearly pulling the guy down.

With your standard what ISN'T homophobic?
Looks to me like he was trying to toss a guy twice his size, which he successfully did.
We shall question his decision making and accuracy. We shan't question his man-card. 

Wait..... err.....

[Image: chadhenne.jpg]

...nevermind.  
Quote:Looks to me like he was trying to toss a guy twice his size, which he successfully did.
Here's what it appears to be.

Guy runs up to Henne, starts to block him. Henne starts pulling him back, possibly down on top of him in hope of a foul. The guy goes down next to him, and they get up and that's it.

If the guy were really going after Henne why would it stop at that point?
Quote:We shall question his decision making and accuracy. We shan't question his man-card. 

Wait..... err.....

[Image: chadhenne.jpg]

...nevermind.  
I'll switch places and you can take my man card!
Quote:Here's what it appears to be.

Guy runs up to Henne, starts to block him. Henne starts pulling him back, possibly down on top of him in hope of a foul. The guy goes down next to him, and they get up and that's it.

Block him from what?  It's not during a play there guy.
Maybe Henne can play center.

Quote:Block him from what?  It's not during a play there guy.

Oh? So it was just in between plays at some point during the game? Could you link a story noting it, because a defender running up and just grabbing the QB randomly during the game is something that would probably get noted somewhere.

Also please respond to the bigger point, if the guy were doing something other than just trying to block Henne WHY DID IT NOT ESCALATE AFTER HENNE PULLED HIM DOWN?

Quote:Here's what it appears to be.

You have a real problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4