Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles to Hurns? check. Bortles to Lee? check. Now we just need to see Bortles to Robinson....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice to see Blake developing a rapport with the rookie WR's. 

IMO, all 3 will be producing sooner than later, provided they can get healthy (Robinson) & remain healthy. 

I 100% agree with this.
Any news update on Robinson, by the way? ....for those that got to see the game?? Any sideline interviews with him talking about his progress on the injury front?

Quote:Any news update on Robinson, by the way? ....for those that got to see the game?? Any sideline interviews with him talking about his progress on the injury front?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF1wi41ExJ0
Saving the best for last!

Also, Shorts said during the postgame interview w/ Lageman tonight that Robinson did some full speed running in practice this week. 

Blake Bortles QB Rating 149.3 wow!

This kid is flat out a gamer.  That is the best attribute a QB can have.  Very excited for the Jags future.

Having a rookie QB with 3 rookie WRs with a ton of potential there is exciting.  We could potentially have a good offense for a while.  If these receivers continue to develop, I don't see how Shorts stays after this season.

I think Robinson is going to be the best of the rookie WRs, in terms of production.  Can't wait to have him back and developing with the group.

Quote:Saving the best for last!

Also, Shorts said during the postgame interview w/ Lageman tonight that Robinson did some full speed running in practice this week. 
As a matter of fact, Robinson dressed and participated in pre game warmups yesterday, but did not play.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...61af40e872

It's really good to know he could be playing soon.

That should make the WR cuts just a little easier.

Now, it seems the only concern is the punt returner.  Ace Sanders looked really good last night, but will miss the first four games.  Do you keep Doss to return punts or cut him and use someone else until Sanders returns?

The connection I am most interested in is Henne to Bench.
Quote:The connection I am most interested in is Henne to Bench.
ahahhahahaha
What about Ace Sanders?

</thread>

Lock it up.

This deserves a spot on the most liked content...so have at it ladies and gentlemen.
Quote:Any news update on Robinson, by the way? ....for those that got to see the game?? Any sideline interviews with him talking about his progress on the injury front?
He did pre game warmups and was in uniform on the sideline. Came up to congratulate Lee after TD.  That's all I noticed.  I bet he'll be good to go by week 2. 
[Image: that.jpg]