Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Now What?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's felt a little boring recently. We finally have the greatest QB in the league, and it's clear we'll be a dynasty 2015-2017. Is it downhill from here? We can't get much better
Gus is gonna sit Blake all season probably, and that's depressing
We can't get much better? Surely you jest !!              

Wow I'm honestly depressed now, our team literally can't get any better. The super bowl is already in the bag for multiple years. I guess I'll become a Browns fan now.

Quote:We can't get much better? Surely you jest !!              

Stop calling me Shirley!
Quote:Stop calling me Shirley!
LoL !  I was waiting for that....
Welp, I guess it's time to line up at the Wells Fargo...

Now we prepare for the multitude of "Jagaur Fans" that are about to come out of the bushes.

"I'VE BEEN A JAGS FAN SINCE THEY HAD THAT MATT BURNELL GUY, I WAS JUST TOO MAD AT THEM AFTER HE LEFT"

Honestly, it's going to feel good to see us succeed after years of wandering in the desert
The good times are gone. Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Quote:The good times are gone. Hope y'all enjoyed it!
They left us too soon.
Quote:Gus is gonna sit Blake all season probably, and that's depressing
you don't actually believe that do you?
I think they will sit Blake until they have the draft position that they need for next year. Then all bets are off.

Quote:I think they will sit Blake until they have the draft position that they need for next year. Then all bets are off.
Put a lot of thought into that, did ya?
Quote:I think they will sit Blake until they have the draft position that they need for next year. Then all bets are off.
I'm not sure I follow.  I don't see how draft position for 2015 has anything to do with starting Bortles.
Quote:I'm not sure I follow.  I don't see how draft position for 2015 has anything to do with starting Bortles.
When reading posts from this particular poster, it's best not to put too much thought into it. 
We finally won the superb owl. Good job guys. High fives all around.

Now it's time to look at the death shart.

Henne gets a win