Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Doss practiced today at PR and WR.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If doctors clear him again for practice tomorrow he's likely for Thursday to hopefully help a meager punt return game.

Nice! been waiting to see him at PR. hopefully he can be a spark there

I want to see him at WR too in addition to PR. Just to stick it in the faces of all the people that acted like he would be a "nothing" here at WR. He's better than they alluded to. 

Doss was impressive in his start last year subbing for the injured incumbent. Had 100 yards and a score, IIRC. Plus his YPC has been high the past 2 years.

Sullivan will work his magic again.

I keep forgetting he's on the roster.

He is, at best, a 4 game fill-in until Sanders comes back.

Quote:He is, at best, a 4 game fill-in until Sanders comes back.
who is better at punt returns?
Good because Blackmon was awful at returning punts the first 2 games
Quote:I want to see him at WR too in addition to PR. Just to stick it in the faces of all the people that acted like he would be a "nothing" here at WR. He's better than they alluded to. 

Doss was impressive in his start last year subbing for the injured incumbent. Had 100 yards and a score, IIRC. Plus his YPC has been high the past 2 years.

Why are you so eager to stick it in people's faces? 
Its all he has.....

Quote:Why are you so eager to stick it in people's faces? 
Quote:who is better at punt returns?

Doss

Because a certain few initially were so eager to write him off when his name came up in the receiver equation discussion in recent months. 

My thought exactly.
Quote:who is better at punt returns?
I think it's a coin flip honestly.

They're pretty much a wash when it comes to speed.

Doss has the advantage with his size.

But,at times when we watched Sanders last year, you felt like he was half a step away from breaking off a big return.  It would be nice to see that happen this year. Once he actually gets back on the field, any way. 

Quote:Because a certain few initially were so eager to write him off when his name came up in the receiver equation discussion in recent months.

So?
yipee

Quote:Because a certain few initially were so eager to write him off when his name came up in the receiver equation discussion in recent months. 
And leave it to you to obsess over 2 or 3 posters who didn't agree with you.  You show them.  You stick it in their faces.  I'm sure they'll be humbled by the experience. 
TMD, who would you rather have, Doss or Jacoby Ford?  Honest question.  I don't think either would make it here, but who do you think is better?

Quote:Its all he has.....

It's like what Tom Hanks' Hanratty says to Frank Abagnale when Frank calls him on Christmas. He's got nobody else to call.
Quote:It's like what Tom Hanks' Hanratty says to Frank Abagnale when Frank calls him on Christmas. He's got nobody else to call.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM
Quote:I want to see him at WR too in addition to PR. Just to stick it in the faces of all the people that acted like he would be a "nothing" here at WR. He's better than they alluded to. 

Have you ever been to a practice and seen Sullivan coaching the WRs?   It's pretty interesting.   He's very very detailed, and gives them each exact step in whatever route he is coaching.   He doesn't like "sloppy."   One of them will run a route, and he will call the guy back over and go over each step. 
Pages: 1 2