Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles to Rams for Greg Robinson?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I know that Gus and Dave have a lot of confidence in henne right now & with all of our Oline troubles maybe they could get the rams to bite. I look at it like this they have stated over and over that bortles isn't beating out henne this year, henne is just playing too fast and the team is really behind him. So go and get a talent like Robinson too help him out, and make a run for the playoffs this year.Worse case senoiro is henne doesn't live up to the hype and we draft J.Winston next year then he comes in with a upgraded oline. I don't see the Rams going into next season relying on bradford agian this guy is to Injury prone. Win win situation
Please tell me that this is either sarcasm or a poor attempt at humor...

Why do people with 1 post get to start new topics? This is the kind of thing that happens.

We really need a post count limit before you can start stupid threads like this. 

Obviously a desperate Rams fan
Shaking my head, this cant be a serious post.  I think most people under estimate Blake Bortles talent, and the only reason he isnt the starter over Chad Henne is due to the HC not wanting to push him in there when he & (the oline) isnt ready.  I expect Bortles will have a few mistakes this year when he does start (maybe week 3) but heck so did Peyton in his rookie year... it happens.. its learning from the mistakes thats important.

Bortles will be the Jaguars QB hopefully for the rest of this decade into the next.

Quote:Obviously a desperate Rams fan
That was my first thought, I feel bad for the Rams having Sam get injured (AGAIN) with only one week left until the regular season.  Maybe they can trade a draft pick for Kirk Cousins from the Redskins, probably can get Ryan Mallet for a 7th round pick from the Patriots or Gabbert for free?
Not sure if serious?

Quote:We really need a post count limit before you can start stupid threads like this. 
Agreed, I'm all about free speech and all, but this is one thread I wish would disappear.
WOW...
Quote:We really need a post count limit before you can start stupid threads like this. 
You're the admin, make it happen!
How has Greg Robinson looked thus far? Holding a clipboard that is.
I.B. Trollin

Quote:You're the admin, make it happen!
We can't do anything about the intellect (or lack thereof) of the people posting here. 

Check the ip and ban both users for making a 100% troll ae account.

The forum as a whole thanks you Smile
Might as well cause Bortles is nothing but a backup qb who doesn't even give the Jags a better chance over Chad Freaking Henne. And a 2 draft pick is better than a 3 right? Do it Caldwell and next year draft a qb who can beat out Henne in year one.
[Image: quizzicaldog1.gif]

Quote:Agreed, I'm all about free speech and all, but this is one thread I wish would disappear.

This is true, but unfortunately I see many threads started by people with thousands of posts that are equally stupid.
Let me fix that for you Shag.

Quote:WOW...

Pages: 1 2