Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Patriots in talks with Blackmon about future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blackmon will be on the New England Patriots' roster by 2016 and will be the reason Jacksonville loses the AFC championship to them the same season. Just wait for it.

Titans in talks with Matt Jones and use of fountain of youth.  Jones will be on the tacks roster by 2017 and will be the reason Jacksonville doesn't win the division.  Just wait for it.

...Because it's more likely to happen.

Quote:Titans in talks with Matt Jones and use of fountain of youth.  Jones will be on the tacks roster by 2017 and will be the reason Jacksonville doesn't win the division.  Just wait for it.

...Because it's more likely to happen.

Touche. that actually made me laugh out loud. Speaking of Matt Jones, whats that dude up to these days? coulda sworn i saw him bagging groceries at my local Winn Dixie the other day
Not so fast. They can't talk to a suspended player who still has a contract with us. Under NFL rules, that would be tampering because we have not given the Patriots permission to talk to him.

Now if you are predicting we will cut Justin Blackmon and let him find a job somewhere else, you need to understand David Caldwell wants to keep him if he ever plays again.

Quote:Touche. that actually made me laugh out loud. Speaking of Matt Jones, whats that dude up to these days? coulda sworn i saw him bagging groceries at my local Winn Dixie the other day
He's a radio show co-host in Arkansas.
Quote:Not so fast. They can't talk to a suspended player who still has a contract with us. Under NFL rules, that would be tampering because we have not given the Patriots permission to talk to him.

Now if you are predicting we will cut Justin Blackmon and let him find a job somewhere else, you need to understand David Caldwell wants to keep him if he ever plays again.

Welcome back, JW. We missed you. Smile
Quote:He's a radio show co-host in Arkansas.
WHOG  AM  1690  Magnet Cove, Arkansas  Pop. 463

HeadSlap
Quote:Blackmon will be on the New England Patriots' roster by 2016 and will be the reason Jacksonville loses the AFC championship to them the same season. Just wait for it.
Riveting tale, ol' chum
TROLLOLOLOL!

Johnny Manziel will be on the SEC Network by 2018. He'll have his own show titled" Dirty Bird Football".

hogwash

Blackmon plays for us or no one
Wait...do you mean Justin or Will Blackmon (or Charlie Blackmon from the Colorado Rockies)? My friends sister's hairdresser has an uncle who is highly connected to the Pats and he says they have no interest in Charlie Blackmon.

Funny that if he went to the Patriots, he'd instantly be re-instated. Tom Brady needs a potential elite WR, and Roger would make it happen.
The OP likely has no idea that if the Patriots did try something like this thats called "tampering" and they would get severely punished from the league. 

Quote:Funny that if he went to the Patriots, he'd instantly be re-instated. Tom Brady needs a potential elite WR, and Roger would make it happen.

hmmm, I forgot the Roger factor....you could be on to something here.
If the last few days haven't provided sufficient evidence that there needs to be a minimum post count to start a new thread, I don't know if there will ever be any sufficient evidence.

I hope these guys are getting warnings for this trash.  Ive gotten warnings for way less.

Quote:Blackmon will be on the New England Patriots' roster by 2016 and will be the reason Jacksonville loses the AFC championship to them the same season. Just wait for it.
If this is happening then we will not have to worry about the NEP. They will be our other team because we own them to.

Geeeeezzz!
Quote:If the last few days haven't provided sufficient evidence that there needs to be a minimum post count to start a new thread, I don't know if there will ever be any sufficient evidence.

If your board setting is to show all topics, there is plenty of evidence. However, if we did that, no fans of other teams would want to come here the week before or after we play against them.
Pages: 1 2