Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: For Those Who Like To Rate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10 Team Auction League, also starts 3 WRs

QB: Cam Newton, Jay Cutler

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Julio Jones

WR: AJ Green

RB: Zac Stacy

RB: Andre Ellington

TE: Jordan Cameron

Flex: Marques Colston, Ben Tate, Johnathan Stewart, Mark Ingram, Josh Gordon
You seem to be in great shape at WR and have real good QB flexibility,  providing Cam Newton is relatively healthy.   

When watching the first half of the Bengals-Cardinals game,  I noticed that Andre Ellington was their starting RB.    It looks like this is the plan for the Cardinals.   If Ellington gets 15 carries a game,  with his receiving skills,  he could be very effective in FF.  

Jeff Fisher likes to run the ball,  which bodes well for you regarding Zac Stacy being on your FF team.   I remember when he was coaching Tennessee,  Eddie George was in high demand at RB in large part because he was going to be a bell cow RB.   While the Rams probably will divide up their RB opportunties more,  Stacy should get plenty of opportunties at least early in the season.    Last week when watching the Rams pre-season game against the Packers,  the Rams announcers mentioned that Tre' Mason is struggling picking up blitzes.   That often happens with rookies.   With the Rams already losing Sam Bradford for the season,   they must protect Shaun Hill at all costs.

While some of the other teams in your league have bigger names at RB,  collectively you have a good foundation at the position.   

If Josh Gordon is suspended for the season,  you can use that roster spot for a backup TE if you feel that's something you want to carry.   

Quote:You seem to be in great shape at WR and have real good QB flexibility,  providing Cam Newton is relatively healthy.   

When watching the first half of the Bengals-Cardinals game,  I noticed that Andre Ellington was their starting RB.    It looks like this is the plan for the Cardinals.   If Ellington gets 15 carries a game,  with his receiving skills,  he could be very effective in FF.  

Jeff Fisher likes to run the ball,  which bodes well for you regarding Zac Stacy being on your FF team.   I remember when he was coaching Tennessee,  Eddie George was in high demand at RB in large part because he was going to be a bell cow RB.   While the Rams probably will divide up their RB opportunties more,  Stacy should get plenty of opportunties at least early in the season.    Last week when watching the Rams pre-season game against the Packers,  the Rams announcers mentioned that Tre' Mason is struggling picking up blitzes.   That often happens with rookies.   With the Rams already losing Sam Bradford for the season,   they must protect Shaun Hill at all costs.

While some of the other teams in your league have bigger names at RB,  collectively you have a good foundation at the position.   

If Josh Gordon is suspended for the season,  you can use that roster spot for a backup TE if you feel that's something you want to carry.

Thanks D6.

I'm not too worried about Zac Stacy but Ellington scares me a bit. I think he'll be effective as long as he stays healthy. I'm hoping Ben Tate can lock down a starting role too which would make my team a lot better. Also hoping the guy that took Terrence West gives up on him relatively early so I can control the whole Browns backfield.
Quote:Thanks D6.

I'm not too worried about Zac Stacy but Ellington scares me a bit. I think he'll be effective as long as he stays healthy. I'm hoping Ben Tate can lock down a starting role too which would make my team a lot better. Also hoping the guy that took Terrence West gives up on him relatively early so I can control the whole Browns backfield.

My pleasure.

Who are some of the RB's that jump out that currently not on any of the teams?