Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Madden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Breh... Who's ready to smack kids in the mouff with Bortles on Madden 15 in 2 days??
our players ratings are trash

Quote:our players ratings are trash
It makes it a challenge to build them up. The real Khan experience and this thread will get moved and or deleted. Just wanted to get in her before it does.
Quote:It makes it a challenge to build them up. The real Khan experience and this thread will get moved and or deleted. Just wanted to get in her before it does.

We get disrespected in player ratings almost every year in madden, but the satisfaction of winning with them makes it worth it
Quote:We get disrespected in player ratings almost every year in madden, but the satisfaction of winning with them makes it worth it
I believe they only have one person who does all the ratings so it's up to his discretion. Only really underrated players i've seen were Scobee, Poz and a few others. Hurns, Lee, Bortles will probably all go up with the next roster update.
Quote:our players ratings are trash

We won 4 games last year. Of course our ratings will be trash. The plus side? At QB you can start Blake, who has good arm/accuracy. Gerhart's rating is low compared to MJD's prime (and FT also) in years past, but a 5 WR set of non-suspended Blackmon, Shorts, Lee, Sanders, and Robinson? If you're doing a franchise, draft Gerhart's replacement next year, and groom those 5 WRs and you have a potent offense.
Quote:It makes it a challenge to build them up. The real Khan experience and this thread will get moved and or deleted. Just wanted to get in her before it does.
don't we all
The real question is: What will Bortles' punting rating be?

"What's my punting?"

Seriously, I saw more personality out of Bortles in that clip than I saw out of Gabbert in 3 years.
Manziel rating himself 88-92  Laughing

Bortles should have a punting rating of 99. It has to happen now.

looks like Clowney is gonna take a dump in that video clip :nuke:

We'll stink on madden like usual but that doesn't stop me from beating a bunch of people.

Why not let him punt in one of the games if he's really good at it, it'll show Madden designers up...

Quote:We'll stink on madden like usual but that doesn't stop me from beating a bunch of people.
People online be going off when I roll over them with the jags lol
Quote:Why not let him punt in one of the games if he's really good at it, it'll show Madden designers up...

I'm all for that. 
I win with the Jags all the time. I don't care if you wanna grab the 49ers or whoever. Being a fan lets me know the strengths and weaknesses of our team and who to sub in and out.

Look at Telvin Smith's and Watsons speed ratings. Dudes gonna be beasting.

I got it early on the Xbox 1 with the EA thing. It's a lot more fun on defense this year! I had a couple of games with the Jags. Hit Blackmon for a nice gainer with Bortles in the first game of the season which was brilliant.

I'll see if I can get a video of it, the Xbox usually records them.

Any PS4 players here? I'll be gettin Madden 15 in tomorrow sometime

Quote:I win with the Jags all the time. I don't care if you wanna grab the 49ers or whoever. Being a fan lets me know the strengths and weaknesses of our team and who to sub in and out.

Look at Telvin Smith's and Watsons speed ratings. Dudes gonna be beasting.
This right here
Pages: 1 2