Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Awesome (video) breakdown of Leonard and Cam from the best scout on the web
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another member posted his breakdown of "Jalen vs DeAndre", his breakdowns of Leonard and Cam are equally as impressive.

Enjoy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXsZe8...ode=NORMAL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXsZe8...ode=NORMAL
That was fantastic.
Found this guy after we drafted Fournette. Pretty solid breakdown.

ESPN should hire this guy, his knowledge of the game is alot more in depth than the majority of their so called "experts".
he makes some solid videos for sure I've become a fan of him, the way nfl and espn have gotten we need more fan driven media.  Especially when its well done and quality work.

Quote:ESPN should hire this guy, his knowledge of the game is alot more in depth than the majority of their so called "experts".

Or any team. This guy knows his stuff.
i feel bad for this guy. All his vids are people hes like "i hope my texans draft" and we drafted em lol

The "M C Hammer feet" thing made me chuckle....

He handled Myles Garrett all game long. That is impressive.

I love the comparison to Bills LT Cordy Glenn. I'm thinking he recently finished a season without allowing a sack.

Fournette has a real Jim Brown old school running style but with more edge and straight ahead speed. I just hope our line can give him enough holes to hit at full speed. I also believe that with some NFL strength training Cam can be a high end tackle in this league for years to come.
Quote:ESPN should hire this guy, his knowledge of the game is alot more in depth than the majority of their so called "experts".
Would it really matter? If he worked for ESPN, he would have to slant his oppinions relative to their agenda. 
Very well done and inspiring.
Quote:Would it really matter? If he worked for ESPN, he would have to slant his oppinions relative to their agenda. 

Stop it! Do people actually believe this kind of silliness? Tell me an analyst who has modified any opinion to fit some "agenda".

It seems clear that people with an agenda have sold you some fertilizer.
Quote:Stop it! Do people actually believe this kind of silliness? Tell me an analyst who has modified any opinion to fit some "agenda".

It seems clear that people with an agenda have sold you some fertilizer.

Outside of Rich Eisen, I can't really think of any.