Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caldwell to be charged with theft!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
San Francisco mayor Ed Lee has announced a press conference starting today at 2pm.  At the conference, he and the San Francisco Police Department will roll out detailed charges of Grand Larceny against Jacksonville Jaguars General Manager David Caldwell for the theft of their 6th round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.

According to Lee, "Dave Caldwell knew that Blaine Gabbert was absolutely worthless, and therefore it was a crime to have taken the Niners sixth round draft pick in exchange for what he knew was a player of no value whatsoever."  Mayor Lee also mentioned to sources that secondary charges will also be levied on Caldwell regarding the Jaguars drafting Center Luke Bowanko with the 6th round pick that the Jaguars received from San Francisco.  Mayor Lee stated, "Caldwell knew that Bowanko would be a starting caliber NFL player, and he did not let us know that he was going to be able to find a starter in the 6th round with the pick we traded.  For this, David Caldwell will also face premeditated fraud charges."  Lee mentioned that if the Jags will trade Bowanko for Gabbert, all charges will likely be dropped.

Stay tuned to Jaguars.com for late breaking updates on this rapidly developing situation.

Gabbert is so bad that this thread is plausible
:woot:

...and Harbaugh just reiterated that he's their backup.

Maybe he meant he's #2.

But then, it is Harbaugh...

I think Jim Harbaugh has a man-crush on Gabbert.

If our garbage makes another NFL team worse by them having him, I'm all for it.. Should have traded him to the tacks or clots.. 

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6pf5Da_O-A
:teehee:

Classic!

:thanks:
people have long thought harbaugh is a homo. it is quite possible that he cannot imagine a life without blaine's beauty in it.

Too bad it cost us a top 10 pick and a second round pick. 

Quote:people have long thought harbaugh is a homo. it is quite possible that he cannot imagine a life without blaine's beauty in it.
woahh
Quote:woahh

Yeah, what Gabbert said when JJ watt nearly hit him out of bounds.

You all remember.
I didn't know bait and switch posts were allowed on this forum.

I like it!

This thread made my day. The video was amazing!

Quote:Too bad it cost us a top 10 pick and a second round pick. 

Gabbert cost us a first round and second round pick. Absolutely embarrasing.
I forget already....was that 6th rounder acquired for Gabbert already spent or is it a 2015 draft choice?

Quote:Yeah, what Gabbert said when JJ watt nearly hit him out of bounds.

You all remember.

That was Cushing..  I remember the "Woah MFer"

Watt and Gabbert were besties leading up to the draft, then their careers went in two entirely different directions.