Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: replay of the game at 4 am Saturday on NFL Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna be an early morning for me but for those who miss it just a heads up the replay will be on NFL Network. Mods delete if need be just trying to help and probably a little over zealus on my part.

4 AM? lol. Thanks NFL Network

Thats what DVR is for!  and thats when I'll be watching it.  Around 7 or 8 in the morning on saturday.  

Quote:Thats what DVR is for!  and thats when I'll be watching it.  Around 7 or 8 in the morning on saturday.  
With a cup of coffee????
4AM.. WOW....how convenient :no: ..... I guess it's better than nothing.

Quote:4 AM? lol. Thanks NFL Network

Was just about to post something similar :thumbsup: 
If only someone invented a device that would allow people to record these things.  It would make life so much easier. 

Quote:Thats what DVR is for! and thats when I'll be watching it. Around 7 or 8 in the morning on saturday.
Or as my wife, to this day, still says.

I'll 'tape' it.

(She's so technically savvy)
You people can't even get up at 4AM to watch the game? What a bunch of weaklings. 

Quote:You people can't even get up at 4AM to watch the game? What a bunch of weaklings. 
hey i'm up and watching.. but after Bortles is out i'm going to bed because I haven't been to bed yet.