Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thinking about next weeks Preseason game, it hit me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are playing the ATL next week. They are on Hard Knocks for HBO. Do you think HBO not being biased to JAX might make a mention of the Upgrades or show the huge screens and pools. Will be interesting to watch to see if they do anything and if there is any reaction to ppl who live outside the bubble who have no clue about our Ginormous Video Boards or the pools. At least we can say the Jags were on Hard Knocks. :teehee:

They're going to be at the stadium.  Kind of tough to ignore them. 

I doubt it. They barely mentioned Clowney the other day. Might get a couple of seconds of tv time.
Couple seconds is more then espn and nfl networks give us. :teehee: :woot: :teehee:

The show is not about the Jaguars.  It's about the Falcons.  You won't hear a mention of the Jaguars or anything about the Jaguars except when they say the Falcons' opponent is the Jaguars.  I would bet you will hear the word "Jaguars" maybe once. 

Quote:The show is not about the Jaguars.  It's about the Falcons.  You won't hear a mention of the Jaguars or anything about the Jaguars except when they say the Falcons' opponent is the Jaguars.  I would bet you will hear the word "Jaguars" maybe once. 
Yeah. This.
If we smash the Falcons i'll be watching that hard knocks episode for sure. haha

This is what you think about...
Quote:This is what you think about...
Well yes, in between My World Domination plans and deciphering The Angry Puppys threads. :teehee:
Quote:I doubt it. They barely mentioned Clowney the other day. Might get a couple of seconds of tv time.

Except where they showed him stopping 3 consecutive plays and praised his play.  Which show did you watch?
Quote:Except where they showed him stopping 3 consecutive plays and praised his play. Which show did you watch?

That's funny because he had two consecutive plays stopped not three. Which show did you watch? Like I said, a couple seconds, it's not like they had a whole 10 minute segment on Clowney.
We will see a few scenes of the screens and pool but not too much, we are not the falcons after all.

I completely forgot there was a hard knocks this season, guess deadspin was right when they said 

Quote:Hey, did you know that this team is on Hard Knocksthis year, and that Hard Knocks is going on as we speak? You probably did not, because these are the Falcons and the Falcons are the C-SPAN of football.
Quote:We will see a few scenes of the screens and pool but not too much, we are not the falcons after all.
Is exactly what i expect but a few scenes is more then espn or nfl network has shown and as i said unless you live here in Jax or follow the Jags you have no idea we have video boards you can see from space! :teehee: