Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Former FBI director Robert Mueller named Special Counsel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was about to say that this is terrific news so this can finally be put to rest.

But unfortunately...

Just like with the election results, the final decision will not be accepted by the left depending on the outcome.
Quote:I was about to say that this is terrific news so this can finally be put to rest.

But unfortunately...

Just like with the election results, the final decision will not be accepted by the left depending on the outcome.

Exactly.
Quote:I was about to say that this is terrific news so this can finally be put to rest.

But unfortunately...

It depends on the outcome, doesn't it? If there's fire, will you accept it?
Trump played this right. He knew firing Comey would send the left up in arms and what a special investigation would uncover about them.
Quote:It depends on the outcome, doesn't it? If there's fire, will you accept it?

Cmon man. Get serious.

You've heard of abused women who won't leave the abuser. Because they're In love?

These few still believe in the birther movement and BO being a Muslim plant.

Can't fix it.

But unfortunately...

Sure it will. Will you accept it though when he's impeached?
Quote:Sure it will. Will you accept it though when he's impeached?

You need some Fox news in your life brutha.
Impeachment 5 months into a presidency isn't happening nor do we want to go down a path of impeaching every president.  Also why isn't Obama abusing the fbi to spy on republican candidates not considered the second coming of watergate,  Isn't that exactly what watergate was?

If Trump is found guilty of something, you can bet these guys are gonna go off. Hypocrites much?

I picked a neck of a day to quit drinking
Man, you guys need to take a chill pill and let the investigation proceed without chipping at each other. Geez, it's like being on a long drive with a bunch 5th graders. Why do you people allow your politics to get so personal?
Quote:It depends on the outcome, doesn't it? If there's fire, will you accept it?

Absolutely.

Notice the difference yet?
Quote:Man, you guys need to take a chill pill and let the investigation proceed without chipping at each other. Geez, it's like being on a long drive with a bunch 5th graders. Why do you people allow your politics to get so personal?

[Image: 68860e2a1cfad88b86c610d6323f028f_img-rdj...8-249.jpeg]
Quote:Sure it will. Will you accept it though when he's impeached?

Welp...One can place bets on it...

The odds that President Trump will leave office before his first term is officially over are higher than ever, according to overseas bookies.

Ladbrokes, one of the largest betting sites in the world, announced today that it has tweaked the odds that Trump leaves office early via impeachment or resignation to 4/5, or 55 percent. That means that if you were to bet $100, you would get just an $80 profit. Previously, the odds were 11/10, meaning that a $100 bet would yield $110 if it paid off.

Nice how the world recognizes our achievements.
Quote:Welp...One can place bets on it...

The odds that President Trump will leave office before his first term is officially over are higher than ever, according to overseas bookies.

Ladbrokes, one of the largest betting sites in the world, announced today that it has tweaked the odds that Trump leaves office early via impeachment or resignation to 4/5, or 55 percent. That means that if you were to bet $100, you would get just an $80 profit. Previously, the odds were 11/10, meaning that a $100 bet would yield $110 if it paid off.

Nice how the world recognizes our achievements.

You have to look at this from the perspective of a gambling house which always, always, makes money on their wagers. They are keenly aware of the legions of wishful thinkers out there who are more willing to bet money on their virulent politics than true odds. What your bias perceives as international condemnation of a man you hate, they see as profits.

Personally, I would never gauge the political climate of my country through the lens of a British gambling house, but to each their own.
Quote:You have to look at this from the perspective of a gambling house which always, always, makes money on their wagers. They are keenly aware of the legions of wishful thinkers out there who are more willing to bet money on their virulent politics than true odds. What your bias perceives as international condemnation of a man you hate, they see as profits.

Personally, I would never gauge the political climate of my country through the lens of a British gambling house, but to each their own.

My point was that it's embarrassing. Not because I hate the man. You're right, they bet on how loud the queen can pass gas.

Many here are talking impeachment...I was giving them an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is.

IF he does , which I highly doubt, it won't be the media, it'll be his own undoing.

I will admit that many things he has done, said or tweeted in such a short time is concerning.

He is under such tight scrutiny, I'm sure his advisors want to take his tweeter away and duct tape his yap.

Hopefully in my lifetime a viable third party emerges that puts these two other useless,self serving piss heads on notice.
Quote:Trump played this right. He knew firing Comey would send the left up in arms and what a special investigation would uncover about them.

Yes, that's why Trump issued a few mad tweets this morning. 
Quote:Yes, that's why Trump issued a few mad tweets this morning. 

Stop the press!
By all accounts, Mueller is the right man for the job.

Maybe he won't be suspiciously fired before the moment of (I honestly hope) truth.

Pages: 1 2