Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Firehouse Sub today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They expire today..Thanks Josh, One Hook and Ladder on you.

On another note..he kicked more than one 40 yarder... so? Im greedy and a mini sub wont fill the beast. They only give one coupon even if he kicks more I guess.

All good. Time for a sammich

Quote:They expire today..Thanks Josh, One Hook and Ladder on you.

On another note..he kicked more than one 40 yarder... so? Im greedy and a mini sub wont fill the beast. They only give one coupon even if he kicks more I guess.

All good. Time for a sammich

Where did you get the coupon?  I never got anything in the email.
Quote:Where did you get the coupon?  I never got anything in the email.
Yeah same with me. I want me a sub Sad
I'm so confused.
Quote:I'm so confused.
http://www.jaguars.com/firehousesubs/

I registered before our first preseason game and haven't had anything in my emails, do I just go up there and tell them that scobee kicked a field goal, gimme a free sub?
I got mine Sunday around 1 pm, but found out South FL dosent participate Sad
Quote:I got mine Sunday around 1 pm, but found out South FL dosent participate Sad

Yeah...can't see that they would down there! :no:
Quote:I got mine Sunday around 1 pm, but found out South FL dosent participate Sad

Geez, if Firehouse did this with the Dolphins...you'd never get anything for free.
Quote:Yeah...can't see that they would down there! :no:

I goes up to South Carolina!
Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/firehousesubs/

I registered before our first preseason game and haven't had anything in my emails, do I just go up there and tell them that scobee kicked a field goal, gimme a free sub?
Try registering a different email address if possible, or maybe just reregister.  I registered one of my email addresses prior to the first game but never heard anything.  So I registered a different email address before the second game and got a coupon yesterday at that address.  Never did get anything at the first address.
Quote:Try registering a different email address if possible, or maybe just reregister.  I registered one of my email addresses prior to the first game but never heard anything.  So I registered a different email address before the second game and got a coupon yesterday at that address.  Never did get anything at the first address.
Yeah I did just that about the same time I posted my last post. I reregistered and also registered my 2 other email accounts, just in case.
Quote:I goes up to South Carolina!

But South Florida is a different country! :thumbsup: