Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Football!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking back, the early days of Coughlin through the mediocrity of JDR, to an absolute joke in Mularkey, the beginning of football season is always a good time even when our roster and coaching staff did not seem promising. 

I would say that I am more of a fan of the Jaguars than a fan of football in general, I tend to not care about football so much unless my favorite team is playing (probably why I don't care for college).

At this point, I don't believe I have ever been more excited as a fan the of the Jaguars. 

We finally have a competent GM, and a coach who motivates and gets the most from his players who does not place the blame on others.  But most importantly, we have an owner who has placed his confidence and trust in these two individuals and allowed them to work together.  It's only preseason but it is very hard to contain the excitement, this has resulted in drafting what appears to be a franchise quarterback. 

Not living in the Duval area I am always asked why I like the Jags and am always reminded that the Jaguars are a bad team, at this point however I feel as if I am truly a fan of a team that is on the rise and that as a fan I am witnessing a thing of beauty coming along, developing slowly.  For once I confidently and realistically believe that my team has a chance to compete.  I bet my best friend $500 that the Jaguars would have a better record than the Dolphins in 2015.  As a non betting man this is a bet I take all day, everyday. 

In conclusion, let go Jags!

Just saw Fred Taylor as the Director of Public Relations for Berman & Berman Law Firm. Congrats Fred!!! Smile

Quote:Just saw Fred Taylor as the Director of Public Relations for Berman & Berman Law Firm. Congrats Fred!!! Smile
The Jaguars should pay that mans way through life until he passes away for all the memories he gave us.. he shouldn't still be working
Quote:The Jaguars should pay that mans way through life until he passes away for all the memories he gave us.. he shouldn't still be working

LOL.  I agree that Fred will always hold a special place when it comes to this franchise.

Something to think about... people don't always work for the money.  I'm guessing that he does it to have something productive to do on a daily basis.  Good for him.  I hope that he has a successful and satisfying career.