Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Monday is the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...on-monday/

I want to see Bortles to Shorts and Lee...and Robinson.

For that matter, he hasn't really had a viable receiving threat at TE.  Seeing him be able to target Marcedes should be fun too.

I Guess Robinson is still nowhere to be found.  Really interested in seeing him play.  I think he can be special.

I think Blake will actually do better with the 1's than he has with the 2's. 

I wonder if he will actually play against the 1st team defense? I guess Bradley said Bortles might actually play in the 2nd quarter which is kinda surprising considering the ones usually play well into 3rd quarter.
Robinson looks like he will be playing sparingly the first of the year. Its a shame!

He is the player I am the most excited about. Well maybe Bortles :whistling:

Lee, Robinson, Hurns. We got 3 really solid rookie receivers this offseason. They could be the future of this team. Not to mention Shorts. We can really move on from Blackmon, and if he returns our receiver corps will just be ridiculous. Caldwell is setting Bortles up to be really special. He won't be a QB going into a team with nothing to throw to (contrary to popular belief about this team it seems) he'll have multiple, reliable weapons to throw to for years to come if we can fight the injury bug.

BLACKMON WHO?  I Moved on long ago. Our new WR's are making plays and our old WR's just made mistakes on and off the field. I'm happy with this receiving corp. Can't wait to see Bortles with the 1's. "A look into Dave's Crystal Ball!"