Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I cri everytime....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Its-so-beautiful.gif]
It's nice to see receivers running routes beyond the first down marker on down and distance plays, and to have a QB with the stones to make that throw. So close.
Quote:It's nice to see receivers running routes beyond the first down marker on down and distance plays, and to have a QB with the stones to make that throw. So close.

What's funny is, when I was at the first preseason game and Bortles got in, I actually got nervous on a lot of his throws because I wasn't used to seeing the ball be thrown down the field by a Jaguars QB. I could most certainly get used to it though.
He looked at the WR who was closer and in front of the play itself (10 yard line) , but opted to get that 1st down.  Daring throw with 3 Bears in coverage, but he threw it toward the sideline and over those 2 defenders.  Pretty sweet....

I hate to say it. but Blackmon makes that catch...in bounds.

Gabbert would have hidden behind the ref in the end zone.
Quote:What's funny is, when I was at the first preseason game and Bortles got in, I actually got nervous on a lot of his throws because I wasn't used to seeing the ball be thrown down the field by a Jaguars QB. I could most certainly get used to it though.
I felt the same way.  Every time the camera moved I thought it was going to be bad!  :woot:
Quote:I hate to say it. but Blackmon makes that catch...in bounds.

Yep. Maybe next year we'll see.
Quote:I felt the same way.  Every time the camera moved I thought it was going to be bad!  :woot:
Glad it wasn't just me.... I need more practice following the ball as it's thrown way down field.. it normally stops about 3 yds down field.   It felt like a roller coaster for the first time in a long time...

I think what was more impressive was that he threw that with a guy right in his face and didnt fall back or anything.
OP banned already?  Dang, that was quick.

Did he get banned for misspelling cry?
Quote:He looked at the WR who was closer and in front of the play itself (10 yard line) , but opted to get that 1st down. Daring throw with 3 Bears in coverage, but he threw it toward the sideline and over those 2 defenders. Pretty sweet....

Gruden immediately blasted him for that throw, almost as if he was programmed to do so. I don't remember who the other guy was... Maybe al Michaels? He goes... "Pretty good throw though..." And gruden apologized and said how nice of a throw it was.

It was pretty funny.
Quote:Did he get banned for misspelling cry?
He left home without his American Express.
Quote:Gruden immediately blasted him for that throw, almost as if he was programmed to do so. I don't remember who the other guy was... Maybe al Michaels? He goes... "Pretty good throw though..." And gruden apologized and said how nice of a throw it was.

It was pretty funny.
the initial throw shown on TV looked like it was into triple coverage but the gif above shows just how tight of a window he had to throw into.
One of the sweetest out of bounds completions you will ever see, esp considering it was 2nd and 19 from practically the Jags own endzone.

Loved this throw.i yelled 'wow!' Until I saw the WR didn't get both feet down. Against a #1 defense, that pass probably wouldn't have made it to Bumphis, but still an impressive show of accuracy. His passes definitely aren't wobbling anymore.

The most impressive throw of the night was the 29 yard throw to Taylor. He audibles to it, pump fakes to manipulate the safety and throws a perfect pass.
Quote:Gruden immediately blasted him for that throw, almost as if he was programmed to do so. I don't remember who the other guy was... Maybe al Michaels? He goes... "Pretty good throw though..." And gruden apologized and said how nice of a throw it was.

It was pretty funny.

Mike Tirico was the other guy. Ever watch Monday Night Football?

Gruden was blasting the decision. It was obviously a great throw.
This incompletion is more impressive than any throw Manziel has made in the preseason lol. 

Quote:I hate to say it. but Blackmon makes that catch...in bounds.

Funny, as Blackmon has repeatedly failed to keep two feet inbounds in easy situations. 
Pages: 1 2 3