Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Phantom flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where was the 12th man on the field?!?!
Quote:Where was the 12th man on the field?!?!

He was wearing stripes and playing for the clots.
In the refs imagination.
Garbage call.
They don't want us to win
[Image: 533JEat.jpg]
Game after game these refs continue to crap on the jaguars.
Every year the refs influence the outcome of 1 or 2 games, but they changed the outcome to (probably) 8 games this year for us.

The NFL has to protect their product. They can't be blind to this. 

Did anyone catch the non call of slamming arod out of bounds with no flag ??

or the hit on bb5 after he threw the ball?

Lmao. Just lmao. Bad call or not, good teams win games. Sure, a game on occasion may be greatly affected by a poor call, but generally, GOOD teams WIN.

That aside, would be nice to get an explanation on that call. Someone still (barely) on the field outside the view on the screen??
I'm sorry this isn't even a judgement call, how does this happen? Unless they are looking for a penalty to call

Ha! Didn't realize LOL was censored when an A is added!

can't see the entire field

Quote:can't see the entire field

This.  They said there was guy trying to get off the field.
Most egregious call from the refs against the Jags I saw all year. I still can't even believe it. If anyone outside jacksonville cared about this team, that call would've caused riots.
The refs need to be held accountable for this offense. Changed the whole situation for the Jags.
The replay didn't seem to show the sideline. I assumed there was a guy running off that didn't make it in time but you couldn't see it on camera.
It's unfortunate that the Jags continue to be on the receiving end of 'bad calls' by referees. Having said that however, I wasn't physically at the stadium and my view of the field on the alleged 'too many players on the field' call is limited to what I can see on the viewing screen. So unless you were there, how do you know it was a 'bad call'?

Nevertheless, I think that good teams overcome adversity and don't let 'bad calls' determine the outcome of a game. Winners find a way to win and losers... well, they do what comes naturally to them I guess; they make excuses, they rationalize, they whine and complain.

Quote:It's unfortunate that the Jags continue to be on the receiving end of 'bad calls' by referees. Having said that however, I wasn't physically at the stadium and my view of the field on the alleged 'too many players on the field' call is limited to what I can see on the viewing screen. So unless you were there, how do you know it was a 'bad call'?

Nevertheless, I think that good teams overcome adversity and don't let 'bad calls' determine the outcome of a game. Winners find a way to win and losers... well, they do what comes naturally to them I guess; they make excuses, they rationalize, they whine and complain.

Because we see video evidence of bad calls every week of the season. Ends getting mugged, receivers bearing crop marks, and our qb with hand prints on his helmet every damn week. It's obvious and we're fed up with it.
there have been phantom flags all year. i said it before and Ill say it again, the NFL hates the Jags.

Pages: 1 2