Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can we throw it back with our jerseys yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The early 2000s and mid 2000s Jag jerseys were some of the slickest around. 20 year anniversy is the perfect time to get nostalgic and roll out the oldies like Marcus Stroud and John Henderson are going to be dancing in them!
[Image: JagsUnis96Keena.JPG]

[Image: JagsUnis2005Taylor.JPG]

My favorite:

[Image: JagsUnis2005teal.JPG]

I MISS THEM OH SO MUCH!

I'd like to go back to the old uni's but keep the current logo.
Can't believe they got rid of the crawler on the sleeve. Easily the coolest and most unique aspect of our old unis.
Please! Please! Please!!!
Old unis were boss.

Quote:I'd like to go back to the old uni's but keep the current logo.

At the very least go back to the old helmets.
Quote:At the very least go back to the old helmets.

I like the new logo, it's the two tont that bothers me. A matte black helmet would be the absolute best
20 years doesn't a throwback make. Just my opinion though. I wouldn't mind seeing those white jerseys again.

Even winning won't fix the new helmet.  But I'm old and out of touch so my opinion doesn't matter anymore.

Quote:20 years doesn't a throwback make. Just my opinion though. I wouldn't mind seeing those white jerseys again.

Considering how modern our jerseys look now, that it's been two decades, and we've had about 4 different jersey changes, I think it definitely qualifies
[Image: spt_Weaverjersy11309.jpg]

Nice throwback Thursday post BritishJag.  I think I still have a sweatshirt with that logo on it.

Please change the helmets back.

Those jerseys of past

Still swim in my head

With memories of Brunell

And our running back, Fred

Ah, those were the days

When our D-line was grand

When our receivers could catch

And keep the ball in their hand

Yes, I miss those old jerseys

I sure wish they'd stuck

'Cause, except for the logo

These new jerseys suck....

The new jerseys are fine. But the helmet is awful.

Quote:[Image: spt_Weaverjersy11309.jpg]

Even if they had been required to change that, it would not have lasted long.
Pages: 1 2