Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Most Impressive Players That Aren't Talked About
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jamell Fleming had a few nice plays at the end of the game. Nice practice squad candidate along with Rashaad Reynolds who has flashed during camp.

Nate Stupar had the defense lined up and was involved in seemingly every play. He showed grit by returning after leaving with an injury. He has better odds of making the roster than not.

Drew Nowak is always good in preseason. I don't know why he doesn't get more attention, but he's a good player. He needs to get reps with the 1s at rg. As is, I think he's a candidate for the last oline spot... Even though he should start.

Josh Wells played well as LT. He's in competition with Sam Young for probably the 4th and final tackle spot. I haven't seen enough of him, but he outplayed Young during the game.

DeAndre Coleman played lights out. He was a high effort, energy monster out there. He stuffed a couple of runs and chased down a few plays from behind. He is a clear practice squad candidate at this point. Abry Jones needs to watch his back.