Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jamell Fleming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
made two real good plays on the ball last night.

what a good problem to have!

it's gonna make it hard to cut him.

how do you think our CB depth chart shakes out?

1. Gratz

2. Blackmon

3. Ball

4. McCray

5. Fleming

6. M Harris
i think J Harris gets in over M Harris. remember he didnt play last year and his length is intriguing

Quote:i think J Harris gets in over M Harris. remember he didnt play last year and his length is intriguing

Does J Harris have practice squad eligibility? He would be a good candidate for it.
Quote:1. Gratz

2. Blackmon

3. Ball

4. McCray

5. Fleming

6. M Harris

Don't forget Colvin
Ball

Gratz

McCray

Blackmon

Colvin

(J.Harris, M. Harris, Flemming, Reynolds all fighting to take Colvin's roster spot till he's healthy)
Jeremy Harris has the length at 6'2 that Bradley and Caldwell covet.  He'll be one to watch in the rest of the preseason.  Mike Harris appears in my mind to have a tough time making this roster.  It's unfortunate, as I think he's a decent nickel. 

Quote:Ball

Gratz

McCray

Blackmon

Colvin

(J.Harris, M. Harris, Flemming, Reynolds all fighting to take Colvin's roster spot till he's healthy)
man i am glad that i am not making the decisions

i'd wager that Reynolds is PS....M Harris is gone....Fleming and Harris duking it out.

i think Colvin ends up on IR
Quote:man i am glad that i am not making the decisions

You're not the only one whose glad about that. Laughing 
Quote:Don't forget Colvin

Yeah, thats the one I'm looking forward to seeing play. He could wind up taking one of the 2 starting CB jobs by seasons end. 
Quote:Yeah, thats the one I'm looking forward to seeing play. He could wind up taking one of the 2 starting CB jobs by seasons end. 

Will he be ready to play this year, with his injury?
Quote:Yeah, thats the one I'm looking forward to seeing play. He could wind up taking one of the 2 starting CB jobs by seasons end.

I don't see him playing this year. Next year he should at least be the nickel.