Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reply of the Jags-Bucs game on NFL Network now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who are interested or didn't see the game.
Just saw the pick 6ix by Winston Guy!  That is refreshing...  The D looks good.  I know it's pre-season, but they are out there giving tons of effort.  It's really nice to see.

Henne is pretty blah for me right now.  I'm not sure if it's the vanilla play calling or what, but he's not very impressive at the moment.

Quote:Just saw the pick 6ix by Winston Guy!  That is refreshing...  The D looks good.  I know it's pre-season, but they are out there giving tons of effort.  It's really nice to see.

Henne is pretty blah for me right now.  I'm not sure if it's the vanilla play calling or what, but he's not very impressive at the moment.
sitting here with my coffee getting goose bumps. This is exciting and man Telvin Smith is everywhere.
They're using the old jaguar in the cut-aways, LOL

Glennon has the upper body of a marathon runner...  

Dude, it was also nice to see an Alualu sighting with that strip fumble!  Maybe he's finally 100% healthy

Oh and Storm is a big dude!  

Here  come Bortles!

Bottles!
Bortles* (sorry I know this isn't the Browns forum)
Hurns is a big dude too.
I thought you were just switching from coffee to beer...  LOL, no worries

BB5 looks comfortable throwing on the run

Quote:I thought you were just switching from coffee to beer...  LOL, no worries
. It's 8 am lol
That was a bogus call on Hurns

Quote:. It's 8 am lol

I think it's 5PM in Japan or something...  

The_Anchorman = the_enabler...  LOL

That was the only questionable throw I've seen from

Bortles on 3rd and 19. He's looked impressive and he can move for a big guy.
Quote:That was a bogus call on Hurns
. Agreed.
You know, my major takeaway from that first series is that Bortles looks like he's vocal and being the leader on the field.  He looks confident and under control between plays...  It's nice to see

Quote:That was the only questionable throw I've seen from

Bortles on 3rd and 19. He's looked impressive and he can move for a big guy.

I wonder if that was the designed play, to go all out with the WRs to provide a hole in the middle for the RB...
Talking to my self--- It's only against the second team, must calm down

Someone in another thread said that Gus plans on getting more reps with the 1's as well.  That's a good sign.

Wow, there's alot of fans showing up for this game!  The stadium looked almost full!

Pages: 1 2