Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Winston Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man I hope he keeps it up. Having Cyp and Guy in the backfield is a scary hard-hitting combo.

I liked Guy when he was with Seattle and was excited when we picked him up. I think he'll be great this year and start over Evans.

He looked awfully good tonight. That return was a thing of beauty.
We need more Seattle guys.   Let's hope they have to cut a decent center.  

Quote:We need more Seattle guys.   Let's hope they have to cut a decent center.

I'll cheers to that.
even if Evans didn't have that foot, Guy would have still outshined him

If this Guy plays good he could take our D to a whole nother level with the improved Dline
When was the last time we had two hard hitting safeties? Maybe Grant and Darius?
What a Guy.
That was a great interception, the pressure was what made it possible but Guy took advantage of the opportunity and that is huge.  Telvin Smith was the other half of that play getting in the QB's face then laying the crucial block for the TD.  

It is really early but there is so much to be excited about after that first game.

Nothing wrong with a little depth for once! I think Evans is a quality young player as well, but Guy is ahead of him at his point. Either way it looks as if the days of Chris Pronsiski are mercifully coming to an end.
Quote:That was a great interception, the pressure was what made it possible but Guy took advantage of the opportunity and that is huge. Telvin Smith was the other half of that play getting in the QB's face then laying the crucial block for the TD.

It is really early but there is so much to be excited about after that first game.

I know Gus is going to go nuts over this in the film room. What a hustle play.